• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron

In summary, the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to a cooking or product demonstration. To use it, simply fill in the necessary information and hand them out. The post cards and apron can also be customized with your own information and logo. Each pack comes with 50 post cards and 1 apron, both made with high quality materials for a lasting impression.
ShelbyMichalek
UPDATED: FS: A few business supplies for sale.Updated 12/27/2010

I have 4 packs unopened invitation postcards. These are the "theme show" ones from Summer 2010 (got them in my New consultant kit in Nov, not sure why I got those ones).
I personally don't use the postcard provided by Pampered Chef.

I also have one pack (25) of Holiday 2010 mini catalogs (these are current products and prices however I don't need them! I'm still using up a full pack that I opened. They're good for handing out to contacts. - that's what I'm doing with the pack I'm keeping)

Asking $8 for all above including shipping. (Shipping costs about $5* so essentially everything above for $3)

--------------------------------

I also have a denim consultant apron brand new in package. $14 including shipping (flat rate priority mail $4.95*).

*Note shipping is only quoted for within the Continental US. Shipping to a Canadian address will cost more and wouldn't quite be worth the price since it would be cheaper for you to order from the supply order.

Last edited:
Bumping UP
$6 shipped for postcards.
$15 shipped for Denim Apron.
For both, $20 shipped.

Last edited:
Bumping - Would like to clear these out. (No, this isn't a going out of business sale - I just don't/won't use these.)

Bumping - Updated

1. What is the purpose of the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron"?

The "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to a cooking or product demonstration.

2. How do I use the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron"?

To use the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron", simply fill in the necessary information (date, time, location, etc.) on the post card and hand them out to potential customers. The apron can also be worn during the demonstration for added branding and professionalism.

3. Can I customize the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" with my own information?

Yes, the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" can be customized with your own contact information and logo. This allows you to personalize the post cards and apron to your specific Pampered Chef business.

4. How many post cards and aprons come in a pack?

The "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" pack comes with a set of 50 post cards and 1 apron. This is enough for multiple demonstrations and events.

5. Are the post cards and aprons high quality?

Yes, the "Fs: Invitation Post Cards/Apron" are made with high quality materials and printing. The post cards are professionally designed and the apron is made with durable fabric, ensuring a lasting impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • Ember Lewis