• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invitations: Find the Perfect Template for Your Dream Wedding

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of bridal invitations, including traditional, modern, and themed designs. These invitations can be personalized with your own text and images using customizable templates. Each set includes 25 invitations and envelopes, with the option to order more if needed. You can preview your invitations before placing an order, and delivery time varies depending on location and shipping method chosen. Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days.
mamadugan
Gold Member
Does anyone make the bridal invitations for the bride. I don't have any invites and need some. I know PC was switching and now I don't know if they do or don't or what the scoop is.

Please post if you have any invites that I can use as a template.

Thanks

There is one in the files section called PC Wedding Shower Invitations that I used the other day for a bride. I emailed it to the gals giving the shower and they printed it off on nice paper.

The Bridal invites are available on the supply order, now. They are very classy.

1. What types of bridal invitations does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of bridal invitations, including traditional, modern, and themed designs. We also offer customizable templates to fit your specific wedding theme.

2. Can I personalize my bridal invitations with my own text and images?

Yes, you can personalize your bridal invitations with your own text and images. Our customizable templates allow you to add your own personal touch to create the perfect invitation for your dream wedding.

3. How many invitations are included in each set?

Each set of bridal invitations includes 25 invitations and envelopes. If you need more, you can easily order additional sets to accommodate your guest list.

4. Can I see a preview of my invitations before placing an order?

Yes, you can preview your invitations before placing an order. Our website allows you to customize and preview your invitations before making a purchase.

5. How long does it take to receive my bridal invitations?

The delivery time for bridal invitations varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • cookinkaren99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • pletcherdee