• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invite & Oof Questions.....

In summary, a Bridal Invite & Oof is a fun and exciting cooking and kitchenware party hosted by Pampered Chef for a bride-to-be and her guests. Booking a party is easy by contacting a consultant or visiting the website. During the party, guests will learn about and try out products, while the host receives free and discounted products. The menu can be customized and there are special offers and discounts for both the host and guests.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've got 2 bridal showers this month. I'm using the attached template to print the info on my PC Bridal Invites.

Should I include a blurb on the invite for anyone who can't attend to place an order with the hosts? If so, where and how do you word it on these invites? Or should I include a card? If so, anybody have a cute one? fyi.....We didn't want to use the registry just yet - want to save that for any additional orders after we close the shower. So I wasn't planning to include a registry card.

Also, does anyone have a Bridal OOF? I've seen the one on here and it's not exactly what I want. I can update and adjust it, but thought I'd ask ya'll first.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Bridal Invite Template.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 522
Linda~

I don't have a bridal shower invite to see how it's set up. Is there space UNDER all of the printed info that you could add something like:

Not able to attend? You can place an order for youself or the bride at <blahblahwebsite address> under the host name Jane Smith

Or, if you only want them to purchase items from the brides wish list you could print something like:

Not able to attend? Contact me at <phone number and email address> and I can help you pick out something off of the bride's wish list. Don't forget...you can order something for yourself too!

Thanks Kelly. I do want something like that, I just don't know where on the invite to put it. There's not a whole lot of extra space and I don't want it to look too crowded.

Sorry :blushing: Guess you need someone who has the invite in front of them, huh? LOL

1. What is a Bridal Invite & Oof?

A Bridal Invite & Oof is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in which a bride-to-be can invite her friends and family to a fun and exciting cooking and kitchenware party. It is a great way for the bride to stock up on kitchen essentials for her new home and also receive free products as a hostess.

2. How do I book a Bridal Invite & Oof?

Booking a Bridal Invite & Oof is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for the party that works best for you and your guests.

3. What happens during a Bridal Invite & Oof party?

During the party, the consultant will demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and recipes for easy and delicious meals. Guests will also have the opportunity to try out the products and make purchases. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Bridal Invite & Oof party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also provide tips for incorporating our products into your everyday cooking routine.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for Bridal Invite & Oof parties?

Yes, there are! As the host, you will receive a special discount on select products and free products based on the total sales of the party. Additionally, guests can take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions to save on their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • cookinkaren99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • mechelle