• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my bridal invitations look professional?

In summary, the best way to send out bridal invitations is to use a combination of traditional mail and electronic methods. Invitations should be sent out 6-8 weeks before the wedding date and should include important information such as the date, time, and location of the wedding, as well as RSVP information. It is not recommended to include registry information on the invitations, but it can be shared on the wedding website or with guests who inquire. If a guest has not responded to the invitation, it is appropriate to follow up with them via phone call or email.
noelskitchen
I'm trying something new and I'm sending the bridal invitations for the bride. What labels do you use to type the information on? Does anyone have a sample? I'm afraid to write the info on the invitation because my hand shakes when I write sometimes. I want them to look professional.

If you are going to print them off the computer I would just make the whole invitations from scratch. I personally do not think that putting labels with the info on an already mde invitations look professional. But then that is just my opinion.

I will look to see if I have one on my computer. I have done them before but it may not be on this computer.

The bride likes the invites that I got from the supply order form. I'm not too thrilled with the ones on consultant's corner.

What is the best way to send out bridal invitations?

The best way to send out bridal invitations is to use a combination of traditional mail and electronic methods. Send out physical invitations to older guests or those who may not be as tech-savvy, and use email or a wedding website to send invitations to younger guests or those who are more comfortable with online communication.

When should bridal invitations be sent out?

It is recommended to send out bridal invitations 6-8 weeks before the wedding date. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary travel arrangements.

What information should be included on bridal invitations?

Bridal invitations should include the names of the bride and groom, date, time, and location of the wedding ceremony and reception, dress code (if applicable), and RSVP information. It is also helpful to include a wedding website or contact information for any questions or concerns.

Can I include registry information on bridal invitations?

It is considered impolite to include registry information on bridal invitations. Instead, include this information on your wedding website or share it with guests who inquire about gifts.

What should I do if I have not received an RSVP from a guest?

If you have not received an RSVP from a guest, it is appropriate to follow up with them via phone call or email. Be polite and understanding, as some guests may have forgotten to respond or may have had a change in plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies