• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Bridal Registry Card Announcement for Your Invitations?

In summary, a bridal registry announcement is a way for engaged couples to inform their guests of where they are registered for wedding gifts. It typically includes the couple's chosen stores or websites and a list of desired items. It is not necessary to include a registry announcement with wedding invitations, as it can be shared through other means. Pampered Chef products can be added to a bridal registry, and there is no limit to the number of items that can be added. The registry will be available for guests to purchase from until a few months after the wedding, after which any remaining items can be purchased by the couple at a discount.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have in word a bridal registry card announcement that can go in the invitations?
I just got a lead on line and want to send her some cards to slip to her guest.
thanks

My August bride simply put in: The couple is registered at (my web address), and the name of the other two places they are registered. If I were inserting a separate card, I would have put that on one side, and instructions for how to place an order on the back of the card - business card sized.

Thanks, I think I'll try to make one up.

Did you make something up???
I'd love to see it...
thx

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of bridal registry cards that can be included in your invitations. I would be happy to send you a selection of cards to choose from and slip into your invitations for your guests. Just let me know what information you would like included on the cards and I will get them to you as soon as possible. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Related to Looking for a Bridal Registry Card Announcement for Your Invitations?

What is a bridal registry announcement?

A bridal registry announcement is a way for engaged couples to let their guests know where they are registered for wedding gifts. It usually includes information about the couple's chosen stores or websites and a list of items they would like to receive as wedding gifts.

Do I have to include a registry announcement with my wedding invitations?

No, it is not necessary to include a registry announcement with your wedding invitations. Some couples prefer to include the information on a separate card or insert, while others choose to share the information through word of mouth or on their wedding website.

Can I register for Pampered Chef products on my bridal registry?

Yes, you can definitely register for Pampered Chef products on your bridal registry! We have a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for newlyweds starting their life together. Your guests can purchase these items directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my bridal registry?

There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your bridal registry, but we recommend choosing a variety of items at different price points to give your guests options. It's also a good idea to regularly check and update your registry in case items become out of stock or are purchased by other guests.

How long will my bridal registry be available for guests to purchase from?

Your bridal registry will be available for guests to purchase from until a few months after your wedding date. This allows for any late gift purchases or exchanges. After that, any remaining items on your registry can be purchased by you at a discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies