• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invitations for Oct 4 | Need a Template? Contact Us!

In summary, Karen's downline forgot to mail out invitations for their bridal shower, and Karen has a template she used in the past that she can share.
cookinkaren99
Hi Everyone,
One of my downline just booked a Bridal Shower for Oct 4. She needs to mail out the Bridal Invitations by tomorrow BUT forgot one some detail.......She has no invitations!!! I just used my last pack. Anyone out there have a bridal invitation template she could use????

Thanks Ya'll,
Karen

[email protected]

Hijack: Since you used to have some, can you tell me what the darn they look like?? No one can seem to tell me!

email me @ [email protected]
your # & I'll call ya!!!!

They are elegant looking.

They are white w/ gray (silvery) and they have a picture of the heart creative cutter around the handles of small bamboo spoons and small button flower with some ribbon around it.

They are a card (they don't open up) but there is a perforated recipe card at the bottom that folds up.

On the front it just has the Logo at the top, and then it says "You are cordially invited to a Wedding Shower".

On the back, it says "It's Not just a shower, it's a unique experience from The Pampered Chef"

Then in smaller type:

A special wedding deserves a special shower, and this one is all about food fun and celebration. There will be a recipe demo., valuable cooking tips, and the opportunity to sample the delicious results.

Then, you'll have the opportunity to select a gift for the bride and groom...and perhaps something for yourself as well!

Then a space for the Show Specifics - who, what, when, where.....

At the bottom it says:

Please respond as soon as possible. If unable to attend, please contact me for the couples wish-list.

We'd like to start the happy couple out with a recipe collection from family and friends. So please fill out the recipe card with one of your favorite recipes and bring it to the show!

Here is the one I use now. I got it from someone on this site unsure of who. Hope this helps.:)

Attachments

• Bridal Invitations with Registry.doc
    137.5 KB · Views: 589

What type of invitations do you offer for bridal events?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of beautiful and customizable invitations specifically designed for bridal events. Our invitations range from elegant and traditional to fun and modern, ensuring that you find the perfect fit for your event.

Can I personalize my invitations?

Yes, all of our invitations can be personalized with your event details, including date, time, location, and any other important information you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and designs to make your invitations truly unique.

Do you offer templates for bridal invitations?

Yes, we have a wide selection of templates for bridal invitations that you can choose from. Our templates are easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific event. If you need assistance with choosing a template or customizing it, please don't hesitate to contact us for help.

What is the turnaround time for receiving my invitations?

Our standard turnaround time for invitations is 3-5 business days. However, if you need your invitations sooner, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Can I order a sample of the invitation before making a bulk order?

Yes, we understand the importance of seeing and feeling the quality of our invitations before making a bulk order. You can order a sample of your chosen invitation for a small fee to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef