• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Invitation Template

In summary, the caller is trying to find a template to print postcards with invitations. They have tried two different templates and are not sure which one is the right one.
dwyerkim
I have been using the invitation template in microsoft word to print my invitations. Something happened with my Office program and now I can't edit things (I need to enter a product key code and the program is old so I can't find one to even purchase). Anyway, I usually work in microsoft works and wondered if anyone had a template for printing on the postcards that is in works, or could convert a word template for me. Any takers? I'm not computer savvy enough to do it myself!

I'd love to help, but since you want it in Works, I can't. I don't have access to a computer with Works on it. Oh wait... I think I can save a file in Word as a Works file. O.k., I'll give it a shot. Send me what you have and the version of Works you are using.

I would LOVE to have a copy of the template in Word if anyone is willing to share. I heard about this on a call with Don Font and have been wanting it since.
thanks,

Which invitation is this template made to fit?

this one fits the newest one from home office...don't remember off hand but the picture was muted colors (all I can remember now, I will check when I get home)

LisaVH said:
this one fits the newest one from home office...don't remember off hand but the picture was muted colors (all I can remember now, I will check when I get home)

The generic or the Tropics one? I know the generic one has a line for email address as well....

Bumping this... anyone else have a works template to print on the postcard invites, or think you can convert my file for me? I would be very grateful for any help!

Here is the one I use

you might have to adjust the TOP margin by adding or subtraction .01 or so
to fit, it depends on your computer.

Any questions about this call me

I few minutes ago I upload the wrong the file, here is the correct one.

Sorry

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Show info 000 - Teresa.doc
    22 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Hi--thanks, that still comes through as a word file for me. I need one with a .wks extention in order to open it in microsoft works.

1. How do I customize an invitation template for my event?

To customize an invitation template, first select the template you want to use from our website. Then, click on the "customize" button to open the template editor. From there, you can add your own text, images, and colors to make the invitation unique to your event.

2. Can I add my own logo or branding to the invitation template?

Yes, you can definitely add your own logo or branding to our invitation templates. Simply upload your logo or image into the template editor and drag it to the desired location on the invitation. You can also adjust the size and placement of the logo as needed.

3. How do I save my customized invitation template?

To save your customized invitation template, click on the "save" button in the template editor. This will prompt you to enter a name for your template and choose a category to save it in. You can then access your saved templates in the "my templates" section of our website.

4. Can I share my customized invitation template with others?

Yes, you can share your customized invitation template with others by clicking on the "share" button in the template editor. This will generate a link that you can copy and share with anyone you want. They can then use the link to access and customize the template for their own event.

5. How can I print my customized invitation template?

To print your customized invitation template, click on the "print" button in the template editor. This will open a print preview where you can adjust the settings and choose to print the invitation yourself or have it professionally printed by us. You can also save the invitation as a PDF file to print at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefmomof2
  • jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NayNay