• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Postcard Invite Template...

In summary, someone is looking for someone who is savvy enough to create a new template for the postcards for the new fall invitations.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Is there anyone savvy enough to change up the postcard invitation for the new fall invites? I have a template for the generic white PC invites, but the spacing is off a little on the new invites.

(I run them through my printer to fill in the Host's information so all she has to do is address them and drop them in the mail.)

Thanks.

oooohhhh I would LOVE it if someone has it....my DH did mine originally for the old invites and I haven't used it since they changed them...it was done in Word Mail Merge.....

I used to do this, too, and I'd love to start doing it again. Are you talking about the generic postcards or the theme show postcards?

cathyskitchen said:
I used to do this, too, and I'd love to start doing it again. Are you talking about the generic postcards or the theme show postcards?

I used to use this for the generic white invitations that said "you're invited to a cooking show", but I'd like to have a template for the new postcards with the Game day artichoke picture on the left side and the Decadent desserts picture on the right side.

Hope that makes sense. It is item #JG33, if that helps.

I will make it up as soon as i get some of the invites. I have bad hand wiring and it hurts to write, so print every thing I can. Having a graphic design background helps too.

SassyCook said:
I will make it up as soon as i get some of the invites. I have bad hand wiring and it hurts to write, so print every thing I can. Having a graphic design background helps too.

Have you had a chance to make the template yet??? Would love to see it! Thanks.

1. How do I access the new postcard invite template?

To access the new postcard invite template, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. Then, select "Postcard Invites" from the dropdown menu. The new template will be available for you to use.

2. Can I customize the postcard invite template?

Yes, the new postcard invite template is fully customizable. You can add your own images, change the text, and even change the colors and fonts to match your branding. Simply click on the "Customize" button on the template to make any changes.

3. Are there different sizes available for the postcard invite template?

Currently, the new postcard invite template is only available in one size (4x6 inches). However, you can resize the template to fit your needs by using a design program or printing software.

4. Can I save my customized postcard invite template for future use?

Yes, you can save your customized postcard invite template for future use. After making your changes, click on the "Save" button and give your template a name. It will then be saved in your account under the "Saved Postcard Invites" tab.

5. Is there a fee for using the new postcard invite template?

No, there is no additional fee for using the new postcard invite template. It is included in your Pampered Chef account and can be used as many times as you'd like for no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chefkristin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dwyerkim