• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates

In summary, these templates are a great way to give away pantry spices as door prizes or giveaways. The templates include a template for the spice packet, recipe page, and contact information.
pmprdRN2
Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd post a template that I use as a door hanger with a pantry spice packet that I use as a giveaway for bringing a friend/doorprize at my kitchen shows.

I actually print these out on cream colored cardstock & use a oversized decorative hole puncher (like the ones you use for scrapbooking) in the area where the die cut for the doorknob should be. Then I staple the top of the spice packet high enough so you can see the spices through the hole made in the template.

Each template includes my contact information, the name of the spice used along with recipe uses for that spice & a 1x3" plastic zip-top craft baggie (you can easily find them at Michaels or any other craft supply store) filled with 2tbsp of the selected spice. I print the recipe page of the template back to back with the front page that has the name of the seasoning mix on it.

Right now I only have templates made for the basics -- All-Purpose Dill Seasoning Mix, Italian Seasoning Mix, Southwestern Seasoning Mix and the Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix.

Please note that the way I have the recipe page set up opposite of the way the spice packet titles show up on the first page is because of the way I have to print things out with the type of computer printer that I have. You are able to edit & switch the titles around depending on how your printer works.

I am working on making templates for some of the seasoning rubs, the Asian seasoning mix & the cinnamon & cinnamon plus mixes. I can post those as I come up with them.

You can edit any of the text and clipart that I used in the template, so please feel free to take my ideas & run with them!

Attachments

• PC Italian_Dill Door Hangers.doc
    325 KB · Views: 467
  • PC Rosemary_Southwestern Door Hangers.doc
    325 KB · Views: 338
I really like those, but I think I might tweek them to advertise my new cooking classes that I am putting together. thanks!

These are so cool!!! Thanks for sharing!!

WOW!! Thanks Laura for sharing these. I am going to use them this weekend at a Bridal Fair.

Very nice! Thank you for sharing :0)

I'm glad ya'll like them & glad I could help some of you out!!!

1. How can I access the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates?

You can access the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "My Tools" section. From there, you can download and print the templates for your own use.

2. Are the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates customizable?

Yes, the templates are customizable. You can add your own personal touch by including your name or contact information on the door hangers.

3. What types of events are the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates suitable for?

The Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates are perfect for summer-themed events, outdoor parties, and tropical-themed gatherings. They can also be used for promoting tropical-themed products or services.

4. Can I use the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates for my business?

Yes, the templates can be used for both personal and business purposes. They are a great way to promote your business or products while also adding a fun and tropical touch.

5. Do I need any special software to use the Taste of the Tropics Door Hanger Templates?

No, you do not need any special software to use the templates. They are available as PDF files, which can be easily opened and printed from any computer or device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cmdtrgd