• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homemade for the Holidays Recipe "Cards"

In summary, Cara provides a summary of the content. She says that she does not know how to format her PDF files for a smaller size, so she asked for help. She provides the text of the back side of the PDF she created, but does not know how to post it here.
straitfan
Gold Member
I don't know much at all about how to "edit" / resize PDF files. Has anyone taken any of the Homemade for the Holidays recipes and formatted the full page recipe into a smaller size that could be used as a handout at a booth? TIA!

When I print them I choose mulitiples per page and do 2 or 4 per page.

Played around with it a little in Powerpoint and was able to get them like I wanted them. thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Here's what I did... I made a back side too with just info. on my web-site and a special offer if they visited within 48 hours of the craft fair.

Attachments

• holiday recipe cards.pdf
    263.9 KB · Views: 648
Can you post this in word with the back side? If not, could you just post the form so that we could use it? I am not computer savy and have no idea how to do that so there is 4 sections.

Thanks,

Cara

Sorry Cara, I was doing GOOD to get it done the way I did! (That's why I stopped in here for help!!!) Here is the text of what I put on the back, but I have no idea how to post it here in a format others can use minus my personalized info.!!!!*******************************
Thanks for your interest in the Pampered Chef®!Visit my website within the next 48 hours and receive a GIFT!Just click CONTACT ME, send me your info and I'll send you a gift! Place an order before 9:00pm Sun. Nov. 21st and receive HALF PRICE SHIPPING! You can view and order from the entire catalog and the outlet (discontinued Pampered Chef products at greatly reduced prices) from my web site 24/7. Click on “order products” and enter “xxxxxxxx”, as the host name. Christy Hard
Independent Sales Consultant
(xxx) xxx-xxx
Page Not Found

1. What is the purpose of the "Homemade for the Holidays Recipe Cards"?

The "Homemade for the Holidays Recipe Cards" are designed to provide a collection of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for all your holiday cooking needs. They are a great resource for anyone looking to impress their friends and family with homemade dishes during the holiday season.

2. How many recipe cards are included in the set?

The set includes 25 recipe cards, each featuring a different holiday-inspired recipe. This variety allows you to choose from a wide range of dishes and desserts to create a memorable and delicious holiday menu.

3. Are the recipes on the cards specifically designed for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on the "Homemade for the Holidays Recipe Cards" are not limited to Pampered Chef products. While some recipes may call for specific kitchen tools or equipment, they can easily be adapted to fit the tools you have on hand.

4. Can I personalize the recipe cards with my own recipes?

Yes, while the set comes with pre-selected recipes, there are blank cards included that allow you to add your own personal touch. This is perfect for incorporating family recipes or adding a personal twist to the holiday dishes.

5. Are the recipe cards durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the "Homemade for the Holidays Recipe Cards" are made with high-quality cardstock that is durable and easy to wipe clean. This ensures that the cards will last for years to come and can be used over and over again for all your holiday cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kcmckay