• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Invite for 40+: Cost Effective Solutions

In summary, the average cost for invitations for a party of 40 or more guests is around $1-2 per invitation. There are budget-friendly options such as using online invitation websites, DIY invitations, or sending e-invitations. Personalization is possible with customizable options or DIY invitations. The decision to send physical or digital invitations depends on personal preference and the type of party. Bulk ordering options are available for larger parties, but it's important to check policies and turnaround time.
EdraJayne
She wants a full info invite, not the postcards. I understand her reasons, so I put one together. Now what?! She is needing 40+ invites. What is a cost effective way to get this invite printed out? I can't seem to figure out how to fit two of the invites on one page... or is there a service through our Pampered Perks (office max i think it is) that does larger postcards/invites at a resonable price? What would you do? Help! All advice welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• WCFundraiswerInviteFRONT.doc
    42 KB · Views: 217
  • WCFundraiswerInviteBACK.doc
    126 KB · Views: 168
You could email them to OfficeMax and use your MaxPerks to get them printed up cheaply...

Hi there! Printing invitations can definitely be tricky, especially when trying to fit multiple on one page. One option could be to use a printing service like Vistaprint or Shutterfly, which often have deals and discounts for bulk orders. Another option could be to print them at home using a printer with a duplex printing feature (prints on both sides of the paper). This would allow you to fit two invites on one page and save on paper costs. You could also consider using a local print shop or office supply store like Office Max to see if they offer bulk printing services at a reasonable price. Good luck!

1. What is the average cost for invitations for a party of 40 or more?

The cost for invitations can vary depending on the style, design, and quantity needed. However, on average, you can expect to spend around $1-2 per invitation for a party of 40 or more guests. This cost can also be reduced by opting for digital invitations instead of physical ones.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for invitations for larger parties?

Yes, there are several cost-effective solutions for invitations for parties of 40 or more. You can choose to use online invitation websites that offer free or affordable templates, or you can opt for DIY invitations using materials from a craft store. Another option is to send e-invitations through email or social media.

3. Can I personalize the invitations for my party of 40+ guests?

Yes, you can personalize your invitations to reflect the theme or style of your party. Many invitation companies offer customizable options such as adding photos or changing the color scheme. DIY invitations also allow for personalization and creativity.

4. Is it better to send physical invitations or digital ones for a party of 40 or more?

It ultimately depends on your preference and the type of party you are hosting. Physical invitations can add a personal touch and make the event feel more formal, but they can also be more costly and time-consuming. Digital invitations are more convenient and cost-effective, but they may not have the same impact as physical ones.

5. Can I order invitations in bulk for a party of 40 or more?

Yes, many invitation companies offer bulk ordering options for larger parties. This can help save money and time, as you won't have to order invitations individually. However, be sure to check the company's policies and turnaround time to ensure you will receive your invitations in time for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
  • MomToEli