• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soDoes Anyone Have an Invitation They Use for Their Bridal Showers

In summary, creating an invitation for a bridal shower can be done using a template, designing your own, or purchasing pre-made invitations. Be sure to include the date, time, location, and RSVP information. Other elements to consider including are the theme, gift registry information, dress code, and a personal touch such as a quote or poem. The number of invitations to send out depends on the size of the shower and should include close family and friends as well as important guests. Electronic invitations are also a popular option and should be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower, or earlier for destination showers or guests traveling from out of town.
jterre
So does anyone have an invitation they use for their bridal showers that you wouldn't mind sharing??
I'm trying to get some ideas to make one up and am just coming up w/ nothing!!
Jenn

Re: Invitationpretty good. Just 2 things. Maybe change it to a different color? Seemed a bit hard to see. Also, the word "yourself" @ the bottom was mispelled. Looks great!

Re: InvitationI am new to this site and I am doing my first bridal shower next week. I designed my own postcard to send out to my guests. I have attached it just to give you a reference.

Attachments

• bridalinvite.jpg
    bridalinvite.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 604
, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle in coming up with a creative and effective invitation for bridal showers. After all, we want to make sure our hosts have the best turnout possible for their parties! One idea I've used in the past is to incorporate a recipe card into the invitation. This not only adds a personal touch, but also gives guests a taste of what they can expect at the shower. You could also include a small sample of one of our popular products, like our Garlic Press or Mix 'N Chop, to entice guests even more. Hope this helps! Happy cooking and party planning!

1. How do I create a invitation for a bridal shower?

Creating an invitation for a bridal shower can be done in a variety of ways. You can use a template from a website, design your own using a computer program, or purchase pre-made invitations from a store. Whichever method you choose, be sure to include all the necessary information such as the date, time, location, and RSVP information.

2. What should I include on the invitation?

Aside from the basic information mentioned above, you may also want to include the theme of the bridal shower, any gift registry information, and if there is a dress code. You can also include a cute quote or poem that fits the occasion to add a personal touch to the invitation.

3. How many invitations should I send out?

The number of invitations you should send out depends on the size of the bridal shower. Generally, you should invite close family members, friends, and any other important guests such as the bride's coworkers or future in-laws. Be sure to also consider the budget and venue capacity when determining the number of guests.

4. Can I send out electronic invitations instead of physical ones?

Yes, electronic invitations are becoming more popular and are a great alternative to traditional paper invitations. There are many websites and apps that allow you to create and send out beautiful electronic invitations for free. Just be sure to include all the necessary information and RSVP details in the invitation.

5. When should I send out the invitations?

It is recommended to send out the invitations about 4-6 weeks before the bridal shower. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements. If you are having a destination shower or have guests traveling from out of town, you may want to send out the invitations earlier to allow for more planning time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • heather101103
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • donnathepamperedchef