• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC October 2008 Promotion - Email or Postcard Ideas?

In summary, the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard is a promotional tool released by Pampered Chef in October 2008. It is used to advertise new products, sales, and promotions to customers. It cannot be used to place an order, but it can be used at a Pampered Chef party. The postcard may no longer be valid as it was released in 2008, so it is recommended to check the website or contact a consultant for updated information. To receive future postcards, you can sign up for the email list on the website or contact a consultant to be added to their mailing list.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has come up with a email or postcard that they will be using for the October website HWC promo?

Not knowing what the items are going to be for sure and since it is a while supplies last type sell, I have been struggling to come up with something.

Thanks in advance for your responses

Carol

PS - are the items going to be at a discount? I would think not.

The items will probably not be at a discount. Although last year, the cups and squares that were available had previously been a host only item, so there may be some of those available.

bumping.... any creative postcards or emails?

Bumping...anyone?????

I used my PC website to send out an email.. *shrug* you could edit the email that HO sent about the pink products and direct the customers to your website? good luck!

Related to HWC October 2008 Promotion - Email or Postcard Ideas?

1. What is the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard and how is it used?

The Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard is a promotional postcard from Pampered Chef that was released in October 2008. It is primarily used to advertise new products, sales, and promotions to customers.

2. Can I use the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard to place an order?

No, the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard is not a means of placing an order. It is simply a promotional tool that provides information about current deals and products. To place an order, please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard still valid?

No, as it was released in October 2008, the promotions and products advertised on the postcard may no longer be available. We regularly release new postcards and promotions, so be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I use the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can use the Hwc Oct 2008 - Postcard at a Pampered Chef party to take advantage of the promotions and products advertised. However, please note that the postcard cannot be used to place an order; you will still need to go through a consultant to make a purchase.

5. How can I receive future postcards from Pampered Chef?

To receive future postcards and stay updated on our latest promotions and products, you can sign up for our email list on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to be added to their mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • kearstin