• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for HWC in October: Get Your PWS & CC Updates Here!

You can also choose to buy pink products for your individual use.The pink products are available online only and cannot be combined with a show. All contributions will go directly to the American Cancer Society®.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I am going to do a fundraiser for HWC in October. Last week on out PWS we had an email invite that listed all the pink items that will be up for sale, now it is not there. Will they have a flyer or something up on CC?

Also, just to make sure, the items can only be bought online thru our PWS, correct? Like doing an outlet order?

TIA

Kim, you sound confused/lost as to what is happening with October HWC and YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Maybe I have missed something - but I feel like I haven't seen much info about the F/R month. :confused:

Me too, I really wanted to do a fundraiser but I am confused as to whats going on.

You can do a FR without knowing the pink things. Those will be online only, which means they won't be available on a show. HWC FRs will have the modified donation percentages, like in May.

Wondering if the directors will get info on the pink items early? and if they could/would share????

My brain is fuzzy...is there a way to do an on-line fundraiser so that the guests can buy the HWC online products and the fundraiser money will go to the Cancer Society? I have customers who want the 'pink' products so I figured this could work out to benefit the Society. How do I do this? I have not done a fundraiser before and am confused about it. It would be strictly online where the customers would pay with their credit cards???

the pink products are available online only and cannot be combined with a show... I'll bump up some other threads - it seems like people are asking the same questions over and over again.... and over again

Fundraiser Shows

1. This October, up to 25% of total Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Show sales will be contributed to American Cancer Society®.

2. An additional $3 will be contributed for every future Show booked from your Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser.

Note: Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Shows must be held in October. All contributions will be sent directly to the American Cancer Society® and are in lieu of host benefits.

Online Only Products

Promote and purchase pink products available exclusively online in October.

Logo Wear
Starting in August, shop Merrill for Help Whip Cancer® Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® products for your team.

What is HWC and what does it stand for?

HWC stands for "Hostess & Web Customer" and it is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to individuals who host parties or place orders through a consultant's Personal Website (PWS).

Why is October a special month for shopping with Pampered Chef?

In October, Pampered Chef offers special updates and promotions for both Hostesses and Web Customers. This includes new products, discounts, and exclusive offers.

How do I become a Web Customer or host a party with Pampered Chef?

To become a Web Customer, all you need to do is place an order through a consultant's PWS. To host a party, you can either contact a consultant directly or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to connect with a consultant in your area.

What are PWS and CC updates?

PWS and CC updates refer to updates and changes made to a consultant's Personal Website (PWS) and Customer Care (CC) tools. These updates can include new products, features, and promotions.

How can I stay updated on PWS and CC updates during the month of October?

To stay updated on PWS and CC updates during October, you can visit the "Shop for HWC in October: Get Your PWS & CC Updates Here!" page on our website or follow us on social media for the latest updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • erinyourpclady