• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Percentages Raised and Commision

In summary, the conversation discusses the comparison between regular fundraisers and HWC fundraisers for the American Cancer Society. It is confirmed that money raised through HWC fundraisers goes directly to ACS, with a potential of up to 25% raised depending on sales. The commission for HWC fundraisers is also slightly higher at 15-17% compared to the normal fundraiser in May. It is noted that the first option raises more money overall, but less goes to the 3-day walk fundraising effort. However, the speaker plans to donate their commission, making the HWC fundraiser a good option to support both the walk and ACS. It is also mentioned that the commission can be higher for Senior Consultants and above.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
OK, so I did some searching this morning (honestly Keith, I did! :D), and came up with some info, but I'd like to check to see if I have it all straight.

I'm trying to compare regular fundraisers with HWC ones, as I ave a friend who just lost her mom to BC and I know she wants to do the 3 day walk, so I'm trying to figure out options that she might be interested in.

So, please correct me if I'm wrong!!

HWC:
1) Money raised goes direct to ACS
2) % raised goes up to 25%, but depends on sales (that is from a HO flyer I found for LAST year, couldn't find one for this year - if there is one, could someone point me in the right direction please! I did see a post from here that said that HWC fundraisers earn 25% for ACS)
3) $1 from each pink item sold goes directly to ACS
4) Commission is 15 - 17% depending on 15K in career sales IS THIS RIGHT?

"Normal" fundraiser in May
1) Money goes to organisation (ie my friends 3 day team effort)
2) % raised is 10% or 15% depending on sales (less than or more than $500)
3) $1 from each pink item sold goes directly to ACS
4) Commission is 15 - 17% depending on 15K in career sales

If this is right, then obviously the first way raises more money, but less would go to her 3-day fundraising. But, I plan on donating my commission, so as long as it is not less (I'm wondering because of the 25% being higher than normal), then if we do as an HWC one, then at least she would get some money for her walk, and a bunch for the ACS.

So, am I understanding this all correctly?

Sounds about right to me. Although the commission can be even more than 15% if you're a Senior Consultant or higher and earning overrides.

Yes. There was no mention at Leadership that they were going back to the standard FR percentages for HWC this year. So it's probably a safe assumption that the HWC FRs will have the increased donations. Last year, it was a sliding scale from 10-25%.

What is the percentage raised for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

The percentage raised for Pampered Chef fundraisers is typically 15-20% of total sales.

How is the commission calculated for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

The commission for Pampered Chef fundraisers is calculated based on the total sales and ranges from 10-25%. The more sales made, the higher the commission percentage.

Do fundraisers receive a discount on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, fundraisers receive a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products purchased through the fundraiser.

How often are commission payments made for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Commission payments for Pampered Chef fundraisers are typically made within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser has ended.

Can fundraisers earn additional bonuses or rewards?

Yes, fundraisers have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses or rewards based on their sales performance. These bonuses can include free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies