• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fundraiser for HWC & ACS

In summary, to get started with planning a fundraiser for HWC & ACS, reach out to your local chapters and express your interest. Consider your target audience when choosing a type of fundraiser and promote it through social media, word of mouth, and partnerships with local businesses. You can use Pampered Chef products and consider scheduling the fundraiser during a time that aligns with other events or holidays.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I wanted to do a fund raiser for HWC. I am not sure how to enter it into P3. I am collecting orders for the 3 guest items and know that 1 dollar is donated for each item sold. How can I enter it as a fund raiser so that 10-15% of the sales of these items also go to ACS for breast cancer research (or is this considered double dipping). If I put myself as the fund raiser chairperson then the check will be to me correct? Do I then make a donation to my local ACS office? Thanks.

If you're doing the fundraiser as a HWC fundraiser, you need to click that on Pampered Partner - it should fill in the rest for you. If you're doing the fundraiser for another organization, you need the name of the organization, and you appoint yourself as the "chairperson". that's how the cheque will be written when you close the show and PC makes the donation. Hope that helps!:)

As a HWC FR, there won't be a check. HO distributes all the money at once to the corporate ACS/CCS office. And, as an HWC FR, the donation percentage is actually higher! To designate it in P3, choose your host (consultant as host in this case), then check the little box that says "Help Whip Cancer."

1. How do I get started with planning a fundraiser for HWC & ACS?

To get started, you can reach out to your local HWC (Hope Wellness Center) or ACS (American Cancer Society) chapter and express your interest in organizing a fundraiser. They will provide you with resources and guidance to help you plan a successful event.

2. What type of fundraiser would be most effective for supporting HWC & ACS?

There are many types of fundraisers that can be effective for supporting HWC & ACS, such as a bake sale, silent auction, or charity dinner. It is important to consider your target audience and their interests when deciding on a type of fundraiser.

3. How can I promote my fundraiser to ensure a good turnout?

Utilize social media, word of mouth, and flyers to spread the word about your fundraiser. You can also reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to donate or sponsor the event. Additionally, partnering with HWC & ACS to promote the fundraiser can also help increase attendance.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for your fundraiser. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase products at a discount and sell them at the fundraiser, with a portion of the sales going towards HWC & ACS. You can also offer Pampered Chef products as prizes for raffles or auctions.

5. Is there a specific time of year that is best for hosting a fundraiser for HWC & ACS?

HWC & ACS hosts events and fundraisers throughout the year, so there isn't a specific time that is better than others. However, you may want to consider scheduling your fundraiser during a time that aligns with other community events or holidays to increase participation and donations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies