• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Solving Questions about Hosting a Family Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation is about a fundraiser and the confusion surrounding it. The person wants to host a family-wide fundraiser on their website and is unsure about the process and if they can still receive commission. They also have questions about pre-orders and how to set up a nationwide fundraiser on their personal website. The expert provides information on how to set up a fundraiser on their PWS and confirms that they can still receive commission for hosting their own fundraiser. They also suggest using a "cookie style" order form for pre-orders.
Langrco
Gold Member
I have seen messages in the shout box that has confussed me on this fund raiser I am hoping you guys can help me.

I know the % for the HWC is 25% and my commission is still 15% that's all I understand. Here are my questions:

What has to be done different if the orders are placed on my website? I have family all over the country, and we have lost several memebers of our family to cancer. I am wanting to do a family wide fund raiser with me as the host on my website. Can I do this? I saw someone ask a question about getting approval for something but I don't know what it was.

Can I host my own fund raiser and still get commission on it? I want to host a fund raiser in my town area also aside from the websit family fund raiser.

Some mentioned already getting preorders for May. How do you do that?

thanks in advance for any help

To do a nationwide show, set it up as a FR show on your PWS. Just like a regular show, you'll have to pull the orders into P3 (and your guests will have to enter the appropriate host name). When you set up a FR on your PWS, there's a little form that you can submit to HO to allow a link to your PWS for that FR. There's a time limit, and you have to provide the site address, so HO can check it out.You can host your own FR and get commission. I've done this in the past for HWC.For pre-orders, some people like to use a "cookie style" order form that has the 3 guest products on it, with a column for shipping, or the shipping charge estimated into the product prices. You'd collect orders and money on those, and just submit the orders in May.

Hi there,I'm not sure if I can answer all of your questions, but I'll do my best to help!First of all, it's great that you want to do a fundraiser for such an important cause. The HWC (I'm assuming it stands for something like "Hope for Women with Cancer") sounds like a great organization to support.To answer your first question, I believe the confusion may come from the fact that there are two different percentages involved in this fundraiser. The 25% that you mentioned is the portion of the proceeds that will go to the HWC. The other 15% is your commission for hosting the fundraiser. So, if someone makes a purchase through your website, 25% of that purchase will go to the HWC and 15% will go to you.As for your second question, I don't see why you couldn't host a fundraiser on your website. It's a great way to reach a wider audience and involve your family members from all over the country. However, I would recommend reaching out to the HWC to make sure that it's okay with them and to get any necessary approval.In terms of hosting a fundraiser in your local area, I think that's a great idea! It's always nice to have a physical event to bring people together and raise even more funds for a cause. Again, I would recommend getting approval from the HWC and maybe even reaching out to them for tips on how to organize a successful fundraiser.I'm not sure what the person was referring to when they mentioned getting preorders for May. It could be that they are already planning for a fundraiser in May and are taking orders ahead of time. But I would suggest reaching out to them directly for clarification.I hope this helps! Good luck with your fundraisers and thank you for supporting such an important cause.

1. How do I get started with hosting a family fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What percentage of the sales will go towards our fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a generous 15% of the total sales from your fundraiser towards your cause. This is a great way to raise funds for your family or organization while also enjoying our high-quality products.

3. Can we customize the products available for our fundraiser?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to customize the products available for your fundraiser based on your preferences and needs. We want to make sure that your fundraiser is tailored to your specific audience and goals.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef family fundraiser typically last?

Our fundraisers typically last for two weeks. This gives enough time for your supporters to browse and purchase our products, while also creating a sense of urgency to reach your fundraising goal.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees associated with hosting a family fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional costs or fees to host a family fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success, and there are no hidden fees or charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • chefmoseley