• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Kickoff Party: Tips for Hosting a Successful Fundraiser

In summary, to make your catalog kickoff party a success, promote the event, set a goal, offer incentives, make it fun, provide refreshments, share your story, offer a variety of products, and follow up with guests.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am hosting a catalog kickoff party on March 2. This is a fund-raiser for my Relay for Life team (in that I'm donating my commission to the cause) AND a mystery host show.

Any tips on how to make this event a success? I am my own worst hostess ... the only people who came to my grand openings were my parents and two friends. OK, so both friends had catty shows so it wasn't a TOTAL waste ... and what can I expect when I'm operating on 2 hours of sleep after taking Roomie to the hospital with gall bladder .... anyway ... anything that you've done in the past that worked would be very helpful.

Make it part of the game. Anyone who brings 2 orders get a ticket for a raffle. There are some great ways to earn tickets for the drawing for the mystery host.
Go to files and search for mystery host. There are so many files with great ideas.Another thing you can also split the host benefits up. Draw for the 60% off product, and then the free product and then the discounted product. Just have fun!!

Here are some tips to make your catalog kickoff party a success:1. Promote the event: Make sure to promote your event through social media, email, and word of mouth. Encourage your friends and family to invite their friends as well.2. Set a goal: Set a clear fundraising goal for your Relay for Life team and share it with your guests. This will motivate them to make purchases and donations.3. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for guests who make a purchase or donation at the party. This could be a discount on their purchase or a small gift.4. Make it fun: Plan some fun activities or games for your guests to participate in during the party. This will keep them engaged and make the event more enjoyable.5. Provide refreshments: Offer some light refreshments for your guests to enjoy while they browse the catalog. This will create a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.6. Share your story: Take a few minutes at the beginning of the party to share why you are hosting this event and why the cause is important to you. This will help your guests connect with the cause and be more willing to make a contribution.7. Offer a variety of products: Make sure to offer a variety of products in your catalog to appeal to different tastes and budgets. This will increase the chances of guests making a purchase.8. Follow up: After the party, make sure to follow up with your guests to thank them for attending and remind them of any special offers or incentives they may have missed.Remember to have fun and enjoy the event! Your passion for the cause will shine through and make your guests more likely to support your fundraising efforts. Good luck!

What is a Catalog Kickoff Show?

A Catalog Kickoff Show is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants gather to showcase the latest products and promotions in our catalog. It's a great opportunity to learn about new products, get tips and tricks for using them, and connect with other consultants.

When is the next Catalog Kickoff Show?

The date for our next Catalog Kickoff Show varies by region, but it typically takes place in the early months of the year. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date information.

Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend the Catalog Kickoff Show?

Yes, tickets are required to attend the Catalog Kickoff Show. The cost of the ticket covers the cost of the event and any materials or samples provided. Tickets can be purchased through your local Pampered Chef consultant or online.

What can I expect at the Catalog Kickoff Show?

At the Catalog Kickoff Show, you can expect to see live demonstrations of new products, hear from guest speakers, participate in hands-on activities, and have the opportunity to purchase new products at a discounted price. It's a fun and informative event for all Pampered Chef enthusiasts!

Can I bring a friend or family member to the Catalog Kickoff Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Catalog Kickoff Show. However, please keep in mind that tickets are required for each person attending the event. If your guest is interested in becoming a consultant, they can also speak to a Pampered Chef representative at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies