• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Successful Catalog Show: Tips for the Newbie

In summary, to get started with hosting a catalog show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting. This will provide you with a catalog and order forms to share with your friends and family. You can also create an online event to share with your network. Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. It's also a great way to introduce your friends and family to high-quality cooking and kitchen products. A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, giving guests enough time to browse, place orders, and allow for shipping and delivery. As the host, you do not need to collect payments from your guests as the consultant will handle
lesliec
I'm new here (and to PC) and am looking for some help having a successful catalog show. My aunt in another state is going to host one for me as soon and I can get everything sent to her. I need to know the best ways to host coach and ensure a successful show.

I had a friend 4 hrs away do a catalog show for me. The thing that make it work was having my website up and running. That way she didn't have to figure out tax and shipping. She could just plug all of her friends orders online or ask them to do it. I did double check to make sure they added the free stuff and also changed shipping to the host on all the people local to her, to save them some money. I would consider it successful in that it was a $400 show and I didn't have to do anything but log into the computer a few times.

thanks. i just got my website up last week, but haven't played with it much.

1. How do I get started with hosting a catalog show?

To get started with hosting a catalog show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting. They will provide you with a catalog and order forms to share with your friends and family. You can also create an online event to share with your network.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. It's also a great way to introduce your friends and family to high-quality cooking and kitchen products.

3. How long does a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog, place their orders, and allows for any shipping and delivery time.

4. Do I need to collect payments from my guests?

No, as the host, you do not need to collect payments from your guests. Your consultant will handle all payments and orders through their online ordering system.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show more than once?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting a catalog show more than once. In fact, many hosts choose to host multiple shows throughout the year to take advantage of different product offerings and host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • meyer353
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies