• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Hwc Fundraiser on My Website

In summary, you can list the host special as a web site on the right side of the "Host" box on the right side of the page.
Langrco
Gold Member
I am trying to set up a fundraiser for people to order on line. Even though I put in the start date in May it doesn't give me a chance to change it from a
standard fund raiser to the HWC. Also do I put HWC where it asks for Organizations name and what should appear on the check.

I am actually hosting 2 for HWC. Can I get one of the host gift from each? One will be a website or catalog fund raiser, and one will be a local. I would like to order the host gift from each and then give it as a prize to the one with the largest order or something like that (haven't really decide so I will keep reading ideas from here). How do I list it as a web site so I don't have to put a location address.

I tried called HO to some of these answers the other day and there was a 3 hour hold period and for a call back 3 hours and 42 mins. I am so thankful for this sight

Just set mine up...at the bottom of the "host" box on the right side there is the place to check Help Whip Cancer (below where the zip goes). Hope this helps. ;)

Langrco said:
I
I am actually hosting 2 for HWC. Can I get one of the host gift from each? One will be a website or catalog fund raiser, and one will be a local. I would like to order the host gift from each and then give it as a prize to the one with the largest order or something like that (haven't really decide so I will keep reading ideas from here). How do I list it as a web site so I don't have to put a location address.

I tried called HO to some of these answers the other day and there was a 3 hour hold period and for a call back 3 hours and 42 mins. I am so thankful for this sight
Yep, you can get the host special at EACH one. That's what I usually do because I usually host a few different shows between catalog shows and cooking shows. Good luck!!!

1. Can I customize the products offered for my HWC fundraiser on my website?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products to feature on your website for the fundraiser. You can also set your own fundraising goal and track your progress.

2. How do I set up my HWC fundraiser on my website?

Setting up your HWC fundraiser on your website is easy and only takes a few simple steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Website" tab. Then, click on "HWC Fundraiser" and follow the prompts to set up your fundraiser.

3. How long does the HWC fundraiser on my website last?

The HWC fundraiser on your website can last for up to 2 weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to browse and purchase products at their convenience.

4. How do I promote my HWC fundraiser on my website?

Promoting your HWC fundraiser on your website is essential for its success. You can share the fundraiser link on your social media platforms, email it to friends and family, and even create flyers to distribute in your community. Pampered Chef also provides promotional materials to help you spread the word.

5. How do I track the sales and earnings from my HWC fundraiser on my website?

You can track the sales and earnings from your HWC fundraiser on your website by logging in to your consultant account and clicking on the "My Website" tab. Then, click on "HWC Fundraiser" and you will be able to see an overview of your fundraiser's progress, including total sales and earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • parttimepcbecky