• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Your First HWC Fundraiser: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, a HWC fundraiser is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultants to raise funds for a charity, school, or other organization. To set up a HWC fundraiser, one must first become a Pampered Chef consultant and then work with the chosen organization to plan the event. Hosting a HWC fundraiser not only benefits a good cause, but also allows the consultant to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. Promoting the fundraiser can be done through various methods, including social media and collaboration with the organization. As a consultant, one can utilize the online ordering system to manage orders and payments from the fundraiser.
parttimepcbecky
Gold Member
So I am fairly new so please forgive me. I have a few small orders from people that I have collected and I think it would be cool to put it into a hwc fundraiser. How do I do it and set it up?

Create a FR in P3, and check the Help Whip Cancer box. Also the Consultant as Host box. ;) Then enter the orders. It has to get to $150 (just like a regular show) in order to submit it. But it will provide donations to the ACS.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Setting up a fundraiser for your small orders is a great idea! To do so, you can start by creating a post on the forum explaining your cause and the items you have collected. You can also include details on how the funds will be used and why it is important to you.Next, you can set up a payment method, such as PayPal, for people to donate to your cause. You can also consider creating a separate email or PayPal account specifically for the fundraiser to keep things organized.Be sure to promote your fundraiser on social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience. You can also reach out to friends and family to spread the word.Good luck with your fundraiser! Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Related to Setting Up Your First HWC Fundraiser: A Beginner's Guide

1. What is a HWC fundraiser?

A HWC fundraiser is an event organized by Pampered Chef consultants to help raise funds for a charity, school, or other organization. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and a portion of the profits goes towards the chosen cause.

2. How do I get started with setting up a HWC fundraiser?

To set up a HWC fundraiser, you will need to first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have joined, you can reach out to your friends, family, and community to find an organization that would benefit from a fundraiser. You can then work with the organization to set a date and plan the event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a HWC fundraiser?

Hosting a HWC fundraiser not only helps a good cause, but it also allows you to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. It is also a great way to build relationships with your customers and showcase the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I promote my HWC fundraiser?

There are several ways to promote your HWC fundraiser. You can create flyers, share it on social media, and reach out to friends and family. You can also collaborate with the organization to promote the event to their supporters. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can utilize the tools and resources provided by the company to promote your fundraiser.

5. How do I handle the orders and payments from my HWC fundraiser?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to an online ordering system which makes it easy to manage orders and payments. Customers can place their orders and pay online, and the products will be shipped directly to them. You can also collect orders and payments in person and submit them through the online system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • naekelsey