• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting a Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser

In summary, you can set up a Sandy Fundraiser by contributing products requested by Feeding America, matching contributions up to 15% of Fundraiser Show sales, and donating the 60% off item to the chairperson.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am setting up a Sandy Fundraiser as my first fundraiser. How do I set it up in my website so people can order from it?

11/6/12 Newswire:
Hurricane Sandy ReliefIn the wake of Hurricane Sandy, we want to give back to those struggling with the devastating aftermath on the East Coast. We know that Consultants all across the country have been taking initiative to support the relief efforts, and we want to do our part. We've contributed more than $350,000 in products that were specifically requested by Feeding America® to help with clean-up efforts. Additionally, we want to expand our relief efforts so our Consultants can help, too. And Fundraiser Shows are a great way to give back — up to 15% of Show sales are contributed to the charity of your choice. Starting now through the end of the year, we will match up to 15% of Fundraiser Show contributions when you write in "American Red Cross® — Sandy Fund" as your charity. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/home-office-video-110512.jsp?submit.x=24&submit.y=5 to watch Marla's iPad® video about Hurricane Sandy. Our hearts continue to go out to those affected by the storm, including many of our Consultants and customers.

Make "American Red Cross® — Sandy Fund" your organization, you as the chairperson and build it as a Fundraiser. Sync P3 & your PWS & you are good to go! :D

Thank you. What do I put for the name and address? That is the part that has me stumped..

Do I put the persons name (can't think of his name right now) of where all the stuff is being shipped to? There is a picture of him on Facebook with lots of items that has been donated.

David Meenan. Yes, you can put him as the chairperson if you are having the guests purchase items for donation. :DAre you donating the 60% off item to him as well? That would be easiest, then you could do "ship to host" on their orders for cheaper. If you are trying to keep the 60% off item, they'll have to pay direct shipping c/o him.

I wanted everything to go to him.

1. How can I get started with a Hurricane Sandy fundraiser?

To get started with a Hurricane Sandy fundraiser, you can reach out to local community organizations or charities that are already involved in relief efforts. You can also consider setting up a crowdfunding page or hosting a fundraising event.

2. What types of items or services can I offer for the fundraiser?

You can offer a variety of items or services for the fundraiser, such as baked goods, handmade crafts, or services like car washes or pet sitting. You can also reach out to local businesses to see if they would be interested in donating items or services for the fundraiser.

3. Is there a specific goal or target amount I should aim for?

There is no specific goal or target amount for a Hurricane Sandy fundraiser. Every contribution, no matter how small, can make a difference in supporting relief efforts for those affected by the hurricane.

4. How can I promote the fundraiser to get more people involved?

You can promote the fundraiser through social media, word of mouth, and by reaching out to local media outlets. You can also create flyers or posters to hang up in your community to spread the word.

5. Are there any specific guidelines or regulations I should be aware of when organizing a fundraiser?

It's important to check with your local government to ensure you are following any guidelines or regulations for organizing a fundraiser. You may also want to consult with a lawyer or accountant to ensure all funds are handled properly and transparently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies