• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize a HWC Fundraiser: Pick an Organization!

In summary, a HWC Fundraiser is a unique fundraising opportunity where organizations can host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant and receive a portion of the sales as a donation. The organization can be any non-profit or charitable group, and on average, a HWC Fundraiser can raise between $500-$1000. To organize a HWC Fundraiser, you can contact a consultant and promote the event to increase attendance and sales. Hosting a HWC Fundraiser not only helps raise funds, but also provides an opportunity for supporters to purchase high-quality products and brings the community together for a fun and interactive event.
jrb0328
I want to do a HWC fund raiser and it is asking me for an organization name - what do i put there?

All you need to do for an HWC fundraiser is check the HWC box. Put some garbage in the box on the Create Show window, and then go to the Summary tab for the show, and check the HWC box.

Hi there! If you're planning on doing a fundraiser for HWC, you could put the name of the organization as "HWC Fundraiser" or "Fundraiser for HWC". This will help distinguish your fundraiser from other events and activities. Additionally, you could also include the specific cause or project you are raising funds for, such as "HWC Education Fundraiser" or "HWC Community Service Fundraiser". Hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser!

What is a HWC Fundraiser?

A HWC Fundraiser is a unique opportunity for organizations to raise money with the help of Pampered Chef. It involves hosting a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the organization.

How do I pick an organization for the fundraiser?

The organization can be any non-profit or charitable organization that you are passionate about supporting. It can be a school, church, sports team, or any other group that could benefit from the funds raised.

How much money can be raised through a HWC Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the number of guests, their purchases, and the total sales of the show. However, on average, a HWC Fundraiser can raise between $500-$1000.

How do I organize a HWC Fundraiser?

To organize a HWC Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the cooking show. The consultant will provide all the necessary information and materials to make the event a success. You can also promote the event to your friends, family, and community to increase attendance and sales.

What are the benefits of hosting a HWC Fundraiser for my organization?

Hosting a HWC Fundraiser not only helps in raising funds for your organization, but it also provides an opportunity for your supporters to purchase high-quality kitchen products. It also allows for a fun and interactive event for the community to come together and support a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenh