• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Guidelines for Supporting Breast Cancer Walks and Relay for Life

In summary, an HWC fundraiser is a unique way for organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef. The fundraiser stands for "Help Whip Cancer" and a portion of the sales will be donated to cancer research and support organizations. To sign up for an HWC fundraiser, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. They offer a wide range of kitchen products for the fundraiser, including cookware, bakeware, and utensils. The amount of money raised will vary, but on average organizations can expect to raise between $500-$1000. There is no minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold, and every sale helps to support cancer research and support organizations. It
tvwalsh72
I just saw in the local paper that a group of woman are doing The 3 Day walk for Breast cancer. Well of course the bells in my head are going off. Now this walk goes toward the Susan G Komen foundation.

Well my question is this, does the check go toward the ACS or can these ladies use the money for their fundraising efforts. Would we have to do a regular fundrasier for them? If so it's a shame that they can't get the 25% and I would give at least 10% of my commission on top of that. Just wondering what the rules are. I called my director but she wasn't home and I'm not very patient sometimes.

I guess I have the same question for Relay for Life. Would the team get a check for the ACS or does PC just give the $$$ direct to ACS in the month of May?

If you're doing a FR for a group that has a specific thing they're collecting for (RFL, 3 Day, etc.), then you MUST do a standard fundraiser so that they get the check and can turn it in for credit. However, if you do it in May, they can sell the pink items (which appeal to a lot of people who would be buying things on a fundraiser for those events anway). The pink items will count toward their guest sales, so they'll get the percentage on them. And they'll trigger the additional donation to the ACS.All HWC fundraisers go straight to the ACS through HO, and the funds cannot be allocated to a Relay for Life or other group's fundraising goals.

Is our commission percentage on HWC's 15/17% just like on regular fundraisers?
TIA

Yes, our commission stays the same as other FRs.

What is an HWC fundraiser?

An HWC fundraiser is a unique way for organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef. It stands for "Help Whip Cancer" and a portion of the sales from the fundraiser will be donated to cancer research and support organizations.

How do I sign up for an HWC fundraiser?

You can sign up for an HWC fundraiser by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants will work with you to set a date and organize the fundraiser to make it a success.

What products are available for an HWC fundraiser?

We offer a wide range of kitchen products for our HWC fundraisers, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable, and are perfect for everyday use as well as special occasions.

How much money can our organization expect to raise with an HWC fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size of your organization and the number of sales made during the fundraiser. However, on average, organizations can expect to raise between $500-$1000. The more people who participate and purchase products, the more money your organization can raise.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold for an HWC fundraiser?

There is no minimum or maximum number of products that need to be sold for an HWC fundraiser. Every sale helps to support cancer research and support organizations. We encourage you to spread the word and promote the fundraiser to maximize your sales and impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • myinnerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies