• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supporting My Loved Ones with Relay for Life

In summary, Lisa is organizing a fundraiser for Relay for Life and is hoping to have a lot of people participate. She is also setting up a web fundraiser and is giving out catalogs to participants.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I just got a Relay for Life fundraiser on Feb 20. Around our area this can be a huge deal, since Relay for Life is one of the biggest organized event in our county.

This is so cool since it is a good friend who has just gotten a clean bill of health with her leukemia. My aunt Paula just got a clean bill of health after battling one of the most aggressive form of Breast Cancer.

I so want this fundraiser to be successful for both of these ladies in my life.

Congratulations Lisa, way to go...and that is great news about your aunt and friend. I too am working on getting a couple of Relay for Life Fundraisers, wish me luck.

Loads of luck coming your way Betty.

How do you do these fundraisers? I'm wasn't too familiar with Relay for Life until I've seen it listed here on CS. I've looked online and there are a couple going on this year near me. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.Thanks-
Patti

Patti,
My friend emailed me about doing her Relay for Life organizational meeting and I asked her if she would like to do a PC fundraiser. She thought it sounded good.I have her set up on my website as a fundraiser, and sent her the host password. She is going to email all her contacts to tell them to go to my website to order for Relay for Life. I told her to make sure she tells all her contacts to forward the information to all their contacts to encourage more sales and more R-f-L money in the end.I will also let all my contacts know about the fundraiser when I send out my middle of the month newsletter. I'm hoping for a great response.

Thanks Lisa - Have you ever held a Relay for Life fundraiser for more than 1 team?

No I just started last July.

pattikake said:
Thanks Lisa - Have you ever held a Relay for Life fundraiser for more than 1 team?

I'll be learning that trick this year...I just got two Relay teams who are wanting to do a PC fundraiser--and at the same time :)

The awesome thing is there will be about 60 people selling...I just hope it doesn't get insanely confusing. I'm setting it up on the web but also giving them a catalog and a couple mini catalogs w/ order forms.

Wishing you all good fortune with this!

1. How can I support my loved ones participating in Relay for Life?

There are many ways to support your loved ones in Relay for Life. You can join their team and walk with them, help with fundraising efforts, or simply show your support by attending the event. Every little bit helps and your loved ones will appreciate your support.

2. Can I make a donation to Relay for Life on behalf of my loved ones?

Yes, you can make a donation to Relay for Life in honor of your loved ones. You can either donate directly to their team or make a general donation to the event. Your donation will go towards supporting cancer research and providing resources for those affected by cancer.

3. Is there a specific way I should dress for Relay for Life?

There is no dress code for Relay for Life, but many participants choose to wear purple, which is the official color of the American Cancer Society. You can also wear a t-shirt or other clothing with your loved one's team name or logo to show your support.

4. Can I volunteer at Relay for Life to support my loved ones?

Yes, volunteers are always needed and appreciated at Relay for Life events. You can help with set-up, registration, providing food and water to participants, and many other tasks. Contact your loved one's team captain or the event coordinator to find out more about volunteer opportunities.

5. Can I bring my children or pets to Relay for Life?

Children and pets are welcome at Relay for Life events, but it is important to remember that this is a long and emotional event. Make sure your children and pets are well-behaved and prepared for the event. You may also want to bring activities for your children to do during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies