• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life Fundraiser Questions

In summary, the Relay for Life fundraiser offers various ways to get involved, such as joining a team, creating your own team, or volunteering at the event. The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society, with funds going towards cancer research, patient support, and education and prevention programs. Even if you are unable to attend the event, you can still participate through donations, virtual participation, or volunteering. You can track your fundraising progress through the Relay for Life website, and there are no age restrictions for participating, though some activities may have age restrictions for safety reasons.
aried
Gold Member
I have someone interested in doing a relay for life fundraiser. Questions:
1. What name do you set up the show in-the host and relay for life?
2. They need the check by May 15th. When should I get the show closed by the 1st? Because I know it takes awhile to get those checks processed.

This is my first relay for life fundraiser.

Thanks.

Ann R.

I think the checks should be made out to the American Cancer Society, not Relay for Life, so check with the team captain for that. Put ACS as the organization and then the team captain or contact person as the person to contact. The checks usually come after the products, so I would think 2 weeks would be a good bet. Good luck! Have fun!

1. It would be best to set up the show under the name of the organization or group hosting the fundraiser, rather than the name of the individual host. This will make it easier for people to find and donate to the fundraiser. You can include the Relay for Life name in the event title or description to show that it is a fundraiser for that cause.2. It's always a good idea to close the show a few days before the deadline for the check to be processed. This will give you enough time to collect any last-minute donations and ensure that the check is received on time. I would recommend closing the show by May 12th or 13th at the latest. Congratulations on organizing your first relay for life fundraiser! It's a great cause and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job. Good luck!

1. How can I get involved in the Relay for Life fundraiser?

To get involved in the Relay for Life fundraiser, you can join a team, create your own team, or volunteer at the event. You can also make a donation or participate in various activities and fundraisers leading up to the event.

2. What is the purpose of the Relay for Life fundraiser?

The purpose of the Relay for Life fundraiser is to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society. The funds raised go towards cancer research, patient support, and education and prevention programs.

3. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the event?

Yes, you can still participate in the Relay for Life fundraiser even if you are unable to attend the event. You can make a donation, join a team as a virtual participant, or volunteer to help with fundraising efforts.

4. How can I track my fundraising progress?

You can track your fundraising progress through the Relay for Life website. Once you create an account, you will have access to your personal fundraising page where you can see your total donations, set fundraising goals, and track your progress.

5. Are there any age restrictions for participating in the Relay for Life fundraiser?

No, there are no age restrictions for participating in the Relay for Life fundraiser. People of all ages are welcome to join a team, volunteer, or make a donation to support the cause. However, some activities at the event may have age restrictions for safety reasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24