• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October HWC Order Form: Get Your Favorite Items Now!

In summary, the speaker has created an order form for October's HWC items and is sharing it with others. They believe it is a convenient way to place orders for customers and promote HWC products. They also express gratitude for the helpful flyers and letters provided by others.
fallonp321
Hi I tweaked an order form I found on here back in may to include all of the HWC items for October. I'm doing a booth tonight and I'd rather place orders for customers than have them walk away thinking about MAYBE going online to buy the items and I thought I'd share. Thank you to everyone whose always giving us flyers and letters its a HUGE help!

Attachments

• October HWC Order Form.doc
    162 KB · Views: 521
Hi everyone! I wanted to share the October HWC order form I created. This is a great way to place orders for your customers and save them the time and hassle of having to go online and shop. All the items are listed and priced, so you can easily place orders for your customers. It's a great way to promote HWC products and get customers to buy right away. Thanks to all for providing us with flyers and letters- it's a huge help! Happy Shopping!ORDER FORMPRODUCT.............................. PRICEHarvest Spice Candle..................... $25Gingerbread Candle...................... $25Pumpkin Spice Candle.................... $25Christmas Tree Candle.................... $25Cinnamon Roll Candle.................... $25Holiday Spice Candle.................... $25Autumn Harvest Wax Tart................. $12Mulled Wine Wax Tart.................... $12Gingerbread Wax Tart.................... $12Candy Cane Wax Tart..................... $12Pumpkin Spice Wax Tart.................. $12Vanilla Snowflake Wax Tart.............. $12Autumn Harvest Room Spray............. $15Mulled Wine Room Spray................ $15Gingerbread Room Spray................ $15Candy Cane Room Spray................. $15Pumpkin Spice Room Spray.............. $15Vanilla Snowflake Room Spray......... $15Total: _________________

Hi there! That's great that you found an order form on here and tweaked it to include all of the HWC items for October. It's always better to have customers place orders on the spot rather than hoping they will go online later. I'm sure your booth tonight will be a success with this updated order form. And yes, the flyers and letters from other users are always a huge help in our business. Thanks for sharing your experience and good luck with your booth!

1. What is the Hwc October Order Form?

The Hwc October Order Form is a special form created by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It contains exclusive products and deals that are only available during this time.

2. How can I access the Hwc October Order Form?

You can access the Hwc October Order Form by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Shop" tab. The form will be listed under the "Specials" section.

3. Can I order from the Hwc October Order Form multiple times?

Yes, you can order from the Hwc October Order Form as many times as you'd like during the month of October. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

4. Are the products on the Hwc October Order Form different from the regular Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the products on the Hwc October Order Form are exclusive to this form and are not available in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. They are specially curated for the month of October.

5. How long will the Hwc October Order Form be available?

The Hwc October Order Form will only be available for the month of October. Once the month is over, the form will no longer be accessible and the exclusive products and deals will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters