• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Offer HWC Items at My Booth to Support a Relay for Life Team?

In summary, the vendor is going to be at the fair from 7am to 7pm and is going to have a display of HWC items to take orders from.
pc_jessica
Okay so I am a vendor at a booth next friday (16th), this fair is helping to support a Relay for Life team at a hospital. Its going to be huge! I will be there from 7am to 7pm making sure all shifts from the hospital have a chance to shop.
Anyways what my question is, I am for sure going to have cash n carry items the normal things sbs, mini spatulas, pantry items, etc...but do you think I should order some of the HWC items to have there as CnC since this is supporting a Relay for Life team?

Hmmm, tough one. I guess it depends on how much you are willing to invest up front. ;)

Why not just make a display of HWC items that you have and take orders? You could either download the GREAT looking HWC flier that Joy posted under newsletters and distribute that so they could order at home, or actually "take orders" and place on large direct order and split the shipping. (I'm actually going to do it this way at a booth I'm doing on the 17th).

straitfan said:
Why not just make a display of HWC items that you have and take orders? You could either download the GREAT looking HWC flier that Joy posted under newsletters and distribute that so they could order at home, or actually "take orders" and place on large direct order and split the shipping. (I'm actually going to do it this way at a booth I'm doing on the 17th).

I agree.

I've pasted the shortcut to a form that would be great for collecting orders!!
Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants

This could keep you from having to invest a bunch, but I don't think it'd hurt to have one of each for display. Surely you'd use them or be able to give them as prizes later? Good Luck!!

OHHHHHHHH Love the form! I hadn't stumbled across it yet! :)

Thanks! I had my cluster meeting last night and mentioned this and with the help of my cluster I now have one of each item to display! And I will use the flyer and let them know they can either order from home on my website or place their order there and save on shipping!! Thanks again!

Sheila, love the quote!

1. How do I reserve a booth for October?

Booths for October can be reserved through our online booking system or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Availability may vary depending on location and demand, so we recommend booking in advance.

2. What are the fees associated with doing a booth in October?

The fees for doing a booth in October will vary depending on location and event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with specific pricing information for the event you are interested in.

3. Can I sell any Pampered Chef products at the booth?

Yes, you can sell any Pampered Chef products at your booth during October. However, we recommend focusing on seasonal and holiday items to attract more customers.

4. How can I make my booth stand out during October events?

There are many ways to make your booth stand out during October events. Some ideas include using seasonal decorations and props, offering samples or demos of fall-inspired recipes, and having special promotions or discounts for October-themed products.

5. Do I need to have experience with Pampered Chef to do a booth in October?

No, you do not need to have previous experience with Pampered Chef to do a booth in October. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary training and support to ensure a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa