• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Advice on Postcard & Promotion

In summary, Kearstin is trying to get her June calendar full and is using different promotional methods. She is mailing out postcards and creating a promo for June in which she will offer a $5 discount for every $100 the guest sells. She is also using Meghan's April promo flyer.
kearstin
I'm trying to get my June booked solid. I've only had one May show so far and one next week so I can't depend on bookings. And since I'll be losing my job within the next month and have no prospects for a new job :cry: I really need to get on it!

I'm planning on sending out some postcards to past hosts (esp. those who are due for a show) and some guests that have expressed an interest in hosting, but haven't committed.

I've created a postcard with a promo along the lines of I'll kick in $5 for every $100 you sell after an initial $500. I'm not completely sold that this is the best promo I can come up with, but to be honest I'm mentally exhausted so I'm not being especially creative. So I'm looing for feedback on both the design and promo.

TIA!!
Kearstin

BTW - I'm happy to share the postcard (now or when tweaked), but I'm creating it in Publisher and have no clue how to convert to anything besides a PDF...

Attachments

• Postcard3.pdf
    220.9 KB · Views: 283
Looks good. I'm doing a postcard promo also in June because it's my one year anniversary month. I'm having 10% off all past host orders (in addition to their PHD), 10% off all orders (non-hosts), free ingredients and dessert at shows in June. If I can get it to work, I'll send you my postcard.

I am trying the "Price of the Day/Dollar Days" promo in booking my June. Here is the link where I found the idea:

Price of the Day

I am determined to get my June calendar full! I am using it at my May shows now. I am also mailing it out today along with the June Host Special Flyer to any potential hosts from the past few months who haven't committed to a date yet...I also just went through my entire contact list seeing who else I could send it to. I am hoping to surely get some response! :rolleyes:

Both are good ideas - free ingredients and the price of the day. I've never tried the price of the day promo. Are you using a variety of items or the monthly host specials???

I've kept the same products as on Meghan's April Promo Flyer (it's in that thread - post #3).

I read that using the monthly specials is not the best idea/would probably cost you more out of pocket since you can't use the customer's discount on them and you don't get commission on them either. I left the FC on the list...mainly because I couldn't figure out how to add a new picture to the flyer in time for when I needed it. Ha ha! So I figured if they do want the FC, I'll just figure it out then. Hope I'm making sense!

Guess I read right past the flier :blushing:

Thanks!

The postcard idea is great ONLY if you call each person you send it out to...follow-up is the key. But to unlock the door...you're best bet is to get on the phone NOW>>>yo can tell them to watch out for the postcard ~ since postcards tend to get lost in the mail (stuck between magazines, papers, etc).

I would just call! Ask for help!

OK - I decided that I liked the idea of Dollar Days much better... What do ya'll think about this postcard?

Attachments

• Postcard3.pdf
    260 KB · Views: 342
That looks great ... what do you do, print it on card stock?

Can you upload the publisher version? I think I have publisher on my computer ...

That looks great Kearstin! :D

Follow up will truly be the key. I definitely think it helps to send something before the calls like this...makes it more what my director calls a "warm call" (as opposed to a "cold call"). Good luck in booking June!

Related to Need Some Advice on Postcard & Promotion

1. How can I design an effective postcard for my Pampered Chef promotion?

To design an effective postcard for your promotion, consider including high-quality images of your products, a compelling headline and call-to-action, and important details such as the promotion dates and any special offers. Use eye-catching colors and fonts, and make sure the layout is easy to read and visually appealing.

2. Is it better to send postcards through traditional mail or email for my promotion?

The best approach will depend on your target audience and their preferences. If your target audience is more likely to check their physical mail, then sending postcards through traditional mail may be more effective. However, if your audience is more tech-savvy and prefers digital communication, email may be a better option. Consider testing both methods to see which yields better results for your promotion.

3. Can I include a coupon or discount code on my postcard for my promotion?

Absolutely! Including a coupon or discount code on your postcard can be a great way to entice customers and track the success of your promotion. Just make sure to clearly state any terms and conditions, expiration dates, and how to redeem the offer.

4. How can I target the right audience for my postcard promotion?

Start by defining your target audience based on demographics, interests, and purchasing habits. Then, consider using a mailing list or purchasing a targeted mailing list to reach the right audience. You can also use social media or email marketing to reach your target audience digitally.

5. Can I use my own design for the postcard or does Pampered Chef provide templates?

You are welcome to use your own design for your postcard promotion. However, Pampered Chef does offer pre-designed templates that you can customize with your own images and messaging. These templates are available on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
batterbowl
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef