• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Christmas postcard design for your October event? Check out this one!

In summary, you can personalize postcards for Christmas in October by using our online design tool to add your own message and images. The standard delivery time for postcards is 3-5 business days, but you can expedite the delivery for an additional fee. You can also order postcards in bulk for your business with special pricing and the option to customize the design with your logo or branding. Our postcards are printed on high-quality paper and you can track your order using the provided tracking number.
c00p
Gold Member
Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd share with you a postcard that I created for a Christmas in October open house thingy I'm doing later this month. I searched through the files on here for something that would work, but I really couldn't find anything. So I made this in Publisher and it can be tweaked very easily. Hope it helps someone else out!!

Attachments

• Christmas in Oct.pub
    73 KB · Views: 436
Thank you so much! I'm going to do it in November since its a Sell a thon month! Thanks!!

Can someone convert that to Word? I can't open publisher. Thanks!

I'm so sorry, I can't figure out to convert it...maybe someone else is better with this sort of thing!!!

I got these converted to Word so you can edit them! Thanks for this great idea! I had to do it as two pages...:blushing:

Attachments

• xmas in OCt side 1.doc
    48 KB · Views: 418
  • xmas in Oct side2.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 307
Thanks Kris!! See, I knew that someone would know how to do this!!

Andrea, I like the idea of 10% off for bringing a friend. I have always done a 10% discount but I think I will try this instead. I haven't decided a date for mine yet but thank you for the design and the ideas!

Related to Need a Christmas postcard design for your October event? Check out this one!

1. Can I personalize the postcard for Christmas in October?

Yes, you can personalize the postcard with your own message and images. Simply use our online design tool to add your personal touch.

2. How long will it take for the postcard to be delivered?

The standard delivery time for our postcards is 3-5 business days. However, you have the option to expedite the delivery for an additional fee.

3. Can I order postcards in bulk for my business?

Yes, you can order postcards in bulk for your business. We offer special pricing for bulk orders and you can also customize the design to include your business logo or branding.

4. Are the postcards printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our postcards are printed on high-quality paper that is durable and has a professional finish. You can choose from our selection of paper types to find the one that best suits your needs.

5. Can I track my postcard order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your postcard order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the delivery status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mamadugan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • bsaxman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies