• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays: Join Our Christmas Open House in November!

In summary, The season is approaching quickly!!!:DThanks for the flyer! Now I don't have to start from nothing!! yippe.
SMOORE
I am planning on having an open house in November for friends and family to order items for Christmas. Has anyone ever done this before? I need some food ideas and if anyone has a flyer example please share. The season is approaching quickly!!!:D

Hi!! I am doing the same.... as far as a flyer, I don't have it. I make the Turkey Cranberry Wreathe, and the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets. Also in one of the old SB, there is a Christmas Tree Shaped Cinnamon Roll.

Also, this is my idea, not a PC recipe, I baked a brownie (from a mix) in the Deep Dish Baker, used a cookie cutter to cut a hole in the middle, used the colored icing from the store... (you could make your own and use the decorator bottles) and made it look like a wreathe, then I sprinkle it with powdered sugar, using the Shaker, to give it the effect of snow.

I am offering gifts and one big prize... still haven't determined what yet.

If I come across a flyer or get the notion to design one shortly, I will post it!

Good luck!

I am planning on doing the very same thing this November and found a flyer on another board earlier this evening. This is my first attempt at attaching something to a thread, so hopefully this will work! (Keep your fingers crossed!!)

Attachments

• Dec Open house.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Way to go! you did it!

Thanks... I will use this... (why reinvent the wheel!)

Good luck! :)
Jaye

I think the recipe for the xmas tree rolls can be found http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and search on tree

Thanks for the flyer! Now I don't have to start from nothing!! yippe. Well I am doing a Holiday open house w/ a fellow PCer. We are having it at a church and will each perpare a holiday recipe plus have some made ahead and set out w/ the simple additions. We are going to have a Christmas tree w/ door prize slips on them that we will give out (small stuff). I am going to use the 12 days of Christmas to get show bookings. We are doing it the first Saturday in Nov. So hopefully we can fill up Nov. and the beginning of Dec. We will offer gift wrapping when their order comes in and are doing gift set ideas for them to order. I also thought up the idea of doing a letter that will say they attended a PC event and found some things they would like to have for Christmas, I will then have them write in the wish list what they want and will mail it to a family member, hubby, etc. They will put the address on the envelope and I will give my contact info. on the letter and tell them if they order by ____date they will either get a % off or free S&H. I haven't gotten that far yet...
Hope this helps some, these are ideas in the working!! If you have any other suggestions let me know! After I type up the letter I will post it for everyone to have if they want to use it.
Melissa Haddon

Great flyer, butI wouldn't put my address and directions to my home on the internet. I know that there are only a select few who can see it, but, be careful. Only a concerned PCC.

JCBurk said:
I am planning on doing the very same thing this November and found a flyer on another board earlier this evening. This is my first attempt at attaching something to a thread, so hopefully this will work! (Keep your fingers crossed!!)

Thanks so much! I changed it up a little and made it for a couples gathering for one of my Christmas shows.
Thanks so much!
Schel

I have a couple of flyers that I have played around with that can easily be changed for a holiday open house. Here you go...

Attachments

• october Specials1.doc
    673 KB · Views: 333
  • Holiday promo flyer 1v2.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 368
  • Merry Christmas Flyer.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 429

1. What is the Christmas Open House event?

The Christmas Open House event is a special event held by Pampered Chef in November to help customers prepare for the holiday season. It is a great opportunity to see and try out new holiday products, get recipe ideas, and take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts.

2. When and where is the Christmas Open House?

The Christmas Open House event will be held in November at various Pampered Chef locations across the country. Check with your local consultant or visit our website for specific dates and locations.

3. How do I RSVP for the Christmas Open House?

You can RSVP for the Christmas Open House event by contacting your local consultant or by visiting our website. Simply enter your zip code to find the nearest location and click on the RSVP button to reserve your spot.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Christmas Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Christmas Open House event. It is a free event for anyone who wants to join and get ready for the holidays with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Christmas Open House?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join you at the Christmas Open House event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and get them in the holiday spirit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies
Views
raebates