• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays: Ideas for a Festive November Booth

In summary, the conversation suggests ideas for a Christmas-themed booth at a holiday fair. Suggestions include using Dollar Tree decorations, incorporating products into gift baskets, and offering free products for larger orders. It is also mentioned that having products for sale at the booth can be helpful, but taking orders is also a good option.
AmyP
I have a few upcoming booths in November. I want my table to have a christmas theme. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. EX: decorations, flyers, signs, what PC products to display....Thanx!!! :)

I usually go to Dollar Tree and stock up on christmas tree decorations (usually the ball ornaments), swags, ribbon, etc. I fill the trifle bowl with the ball ornaments. You can also line the bottom edge with ribbon before you put the balls in or tie a ribbon around the bottom. The last booth I did, I tied the beaded serving spoon and cake server together. It's a great set to show off.

Thankyou! Thats a cute idea!

I was thinking of using stockings and having some products poking out the tops...

I have a 3' christmas tree that I use and put lights on it and then take the kids apron and hat and put them on the tree and tie small tools to the tree as ornaments. Will post a picture.

I would love to see a picture of this Ashley!

I like the tree idea! For the gifts underneath it, what if you filled one cup prep bowls with red and green M&Ms and put a gift bow on top of each. My director sells a lot of prep bowls by telling people that one set plus a bag or two of candy can make six small gifts for coworkers, neighbors, or your child's teacher.

I am doing 2 fairs this week- the first I've ever done. I got some clear bags for gift baskets and put some sets together. Bamboo bowl, tongs, bag of croutons. Square baking pan with a brownie mix in it. Pineapple wedger with a pineapple on top. Colander with noodles and sauce in it. Prep bowl with m&M's. 2 bamboo bowls with oil seasoning. Easy read measuring cup with truffles, Measure all with truffles. I got a christmas tree card holder that I turned into a booking tree. I made little presents with dates and they can pick a date. A show over $500 will get $20 extra free products and anything less but at least $300 will get $10 free.

Thanks for the neat ideas. I will be doing a Church Bazaar in two weeks. I like #8's ideas. Good way to show products and how to use them as gifts, without having samples and having to worry about a health inspector coming around. I wonder, are you selling the gift baskets with products, or taking orders?

Hello! I am new to this site and very disappointed that I am JUST discovering it! Anyway, I am doing the Holiday gift fair at my job and these are some great ideas! I do have one question.....do you have products on hand that they can buy on-site? For example, maybe the bamboo spoon sets, a few prep bowl sets, or something? Or is it better to just take the orders?

tys1031 said:
Hello! I am new to this site and very disappointed that I am JUST discovering it! Anyway, I am doing the Holiday gift fair at my job and these are some great ideas! I do have one question.....do you have products on hand that they can buy on-site? For example, maybe the bamboo spoon sets, a few prep bowl sets, or something? Or is it better to just take the orders?

It is not a bad idea to have products for sale. The tough part is knowing what they will want to buy. The only thing I know everyone loves is the Season's Best - $1.00 cookbook. Whenever I have these at a booth they go like crazy. Anyway, otherwise just take orders. Good luck!

What products should I showcase in my November booth?

For a festive November booth, we recommend featuring our holiday-themed products such as our snowflake-shaped cookie cutters, holiday aprons, and seasonal baking mixes.

How can I make my booth stand out during the holiday season?

To make your booth stand out, consider incorporating festive decorations such as twinkling lights, colorful banners, and holiday-themed tablecloths. You can also offer samples of holiday recipes using our products to entice customers.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for holiday shoppers?

Yes, we offer holiday promotions and discounts for our customers. Keep an eye out for our special offers and be sure to advertise them in your booth to attract more shoppers.

What are some creative ways to display my products in a November booth?

There are many creative ways to display your products in a November booth. Consider setting up a mock holiday dinner table with our cookware and serving dishes, or create a display of festive gift baskets using our kitchen gadgets and tools.

How can I encourage customers to purchase products for their holiday cooking and baking needs?

One way to encourage customers to purchase holiday cooking and baking products is by offering recipe cards or hosting a cooking demonstration using our products. You can also offer special holiday bundles at a discounted price to make it easier for customers to purchase everything they need for their holiday meals in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchefqueen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies