• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Moved, No Contacts, Open House

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant who is waiting for their kit and planning on doing an open house for their first show since they don't know anyone in the area. They are considering mailing miniature catalogs to close family and friends and then calling them to see if they want to order anything. The speaker is also unsure of how to go about selling the items and is hoping for more ideas once their kit arrives. They are also seeking advice on how to reach the $1250 sales goal in the first 30 days to receive bonuses. Some suggestions include reaching out to out of town friends and family for catalog shows, implementing a 3-2-1 program to meet people in the new area, and contacting local organizations for fundraisers
Susanna12
Hi,
I am a new consultant, waiting for my kit and I am planning on doing an open house for my first show because I don't know anyone in the area. Do you think that mailing miniature catalogs to close family and friends and then calling them to see if they wanted to order anything is a good idea or bad? I don't know how to go about selling the items yet (and I am sure when my kit gets here, I will have better ideas). How do I get the $1250 in sales in the first 30 days to get the bonuses? Thanks for all your help!!
Susanna
30 day: November 24, 2010
90 day: January 24, 2011

Start with your list of 100 to see if you can get out of town friends and family to do catalog shows.

Implement the 3-2-1 program to meet people in your new area.

Contact local organizations about fundraisers. It won't get as much commission in your pocket as a Cooking Show, but it's a great way to get your name out in your new community. And hopefully get bookings to get your new business up and off the ground in your new city! I just booked a fundraiser with the PTO for the local school. 500 kids will be participating. That's a lot of Moms and relatives of Mom/Dad who will see my name. ;)

If you're going to do an open house, make a flyer and walk around the neighborhood introducing yourself and giving a flyer to everyone. Make sure they understand that it's a party and there will be food. :)
If you're in a rural area, this is a little more difficult, but even driving miles/gas can be a write off when you do your taxes.

There are many training tools online that will help you get thru the beginning stages of your new business!!!!! This is a great company to work with and there are wonderful people everywhere to help you. Best Wishes!

I did the above when I had a slow month. Hadn't done a neighborhood open house since moving, so I did a fall show, used fall themed paper, printed my invites and canvassed the neighborhood. Got some leads and a 900 dollar show.

1. How do I start as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

To start as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products, business supplies, and training materials. You can also sign up for a free 30-day trial of our online training program, which will help you get started on the right foot.

2. I just moved to a new area. How can I build my business with no contacts?

Starting in a new area can be challenging, but there are many ways to build your business with no contacts. You can reach out to local community groups, attend networking events, and utilize social media to connect with potential customers. You can also ask for referrals from friends and family who may know people in the area.

3. What is an open house and how can it benefit my business?

An open house is an event where you invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home or a designated location to showcase Pampered Chef products and offer special deals. It's a great way to generate interest in your business, gain new customers, and earn host rewards. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to introduce people to our products.

4. How can I make my open house successful?

To make your open house successful, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event. Create a Facebook event and invite your contacts, make flyers to hand out, and reach out to local businesses to see if you can display a flyer in their store. On the day of the event, make sure to have plenty of product samples and demos, offer special discounts or promotions, and provide a welcoming and fun atmosphere for your guests.

5. Are there any resources or training materials available to help me with my open house?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to our online training program, which includes modules specifically on how to host a successful open house. You can also reach out to your upline or other experienced consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, our website offers a variety of resources, including templates for invitations and flyers, that you can use for your open house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956