• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed ENewsletters? Reach Out to Your Customers with a Postcard

In summary, a "Missed ENewsletter" is an email newsletter that was not delivered to a customer's inbox. To reach these customers, you can send a postcard with the same content and promotions. Using postcards allows you to reach customers who do not regularly check their email or have unsubscribed, and it adds a personal touch to your marketing efforts. You can customize the postcards with your own design and branding. It is recommended to send postcards to these customers once every few months to avoid overwhelming them with too much mail.
raebates
Staff member
I had a few of this month's ENewsletters bounce back. I decided that it might be a good idea to contact those customers, so I created a postcard. Here's what it says:
Oops!​
I tried emailing you my latest newsletter, but the email bounced back. Has your email changed? Did you remove me from an approved list? I’d hate for you to miss out on any of the great upcoming specials.If you want to continue to receive my monthly ENewsletter, you can email me at:
[my email address]​
That will give me your current email. Also, make sure you add my address to your list, so your system won’t think I’m trying to spam you.If you’d rather receive a paper copy of the newsletter via USPS, you can give me a call at ###-###-####. Of course, if you’d prefer not to receive the newsletter at all, you don’t have to do a thing.
Have a wonderfully pampered day!
Rae Bates
Your Independent Consultant with the Pampered Chef​
Feel free to adapt it for your own use.

Thanks for sharing, Rae! I have a handful of e-mail addresses that have bounced back and was looking for a way to contact those folks.

My pleasure. I figure this gives them the opportunity to correct my info if they want, or to gracefully step away from my newsletter. It's only happened a couple of other times, and I just called my customers when it happened.On the other hand, if hoards of customers start dropping my newsletter, I'll do my best to find out why.

1. What is a "Missed ENewsletter"?

A "Missed ENewsletter" is an email newsletter that did not get delivered to a customer's inbox due to technical issues or incorrect contact information.

2. How can I reach out to customers who missed the ENewsletter?

You can reach out to customers who missed the ENewsletter by sending them a postcard with the same content and promotions from the missed email.

3. Why should I use postcards instead of just resending the ENewsletter?

Using postcards allows you to reach customers who may not regularly check their email or have accidentally unsubscribed. It also adds a personal touch to your marketing efforts.

4. Can I customize the postcards with my own design and branding?

Yes, you can customize the postcards with your own design and branding to match your company's aesthetic and messaging.

5. How often should I send postcards to customers who missed the ENewsletter?

It is recommended to send postcards to customers who missed the ENewsletter once every few months to avoid overwhelming them with too much mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ConniePC