• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Next Steps for Tt: Postcards, Stickers, and More!

newsletter style blog as well as FB ads and twitter followings.Let's not get ahead of ourselves here! Just because HO will be offering a newsletter doesn't mean that we'll all want to use that over TT. I mean, with Premium Tools you can send cluster newsletter's but Erika's Monday Motivation still shows up in my mailbox once a week. I'd like to see what HO's newsletter looks like before making a decision on whether I'd want to switch. Plus, with HO's version, we're stuck using the PWS to send it, which may be more spam prone than iContact or another service, and you can't see open rates, clicks etc.That being said, I think postcards
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
So the new HO offerings have got me thinking... if you don't need me to write newsletters anymore, what else can I do for you to add value to your business? What do you need/want help with? Postcards, stickers, other designs? Custom Facebook and Twitter page setup assistance? Other administrative type of help? Director/Cluster newsletter or FB group setup? Executives & up - website setup?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here! Just because HO will be offering a newsletter doesn't mean that we'll all want to use that over TT. I mean, with Premium Tools you can send cluster newsletter's but Erika's Monday Motivation still shows up in my mailbox once a week. I'd like to see what HO's newsletter looks like before making a decision on whether I'd want to switch. Plus, with HO's version, we're stuck using the PWS to send it, which may be more spam prone than iContact or another service, and you can't see open rates, clicks etc.

That being said, I think postcards would be fun. I know I can design some on VistaPrint, but I'm not much of a designer so I haven't really gone that route. FB and Twitter assistance might be a great service to offer. I'm sure there will be many out there who want to take advantage of the medium, but may not be as savvy as others on what to do and what all the new rules mean.

A Cluster newsletter is also a cool idea. It's nice to have options beyond what HO offers.

NooraK said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here! Just because HO will be offering a newsletter doesn't mean that we'll all want to use that over TT. I mean, with Premium Tools you can send cluster newsletter's but Erika's Monday Motivation still shows up in my mailbox once a week. I'd like to see what HO's newsletter looks like before making a decision on whether I'd want to switch. Plus, with HO's version, we're stuck using the PWS to send it, which may be more spam prone than iContact or another service, and you can't see open rates, clicks etc.

That being said, I think postcards would be fun. I know I can design some on VistaPrint, but I'm not much of a designer so I haven't really gone that route. FB and Twitter assistance might be a great service to offer. I'm sure there will be many out there who want to take advantage of the medium, but may not be as savvy as others on what to do and what all the new rules mean.

A Cluster newsletter is also a cool idea. It's nice to have options beyond what
HO offers.

I agree with Noora about waiting. Though, Noora, I was told by a conference attendee that with HO's newsletter you will be able to see open rates and which links they clicked on.

Oh let me clarify - I wouldn't stop doing the newsletters... I just want to know what else I can do to serve subscribers if they aren't needing newsletters... I want to be able to give more bang for the buck!

There will be some tracking tools with the new ho newsletter. like others have said let's way to get all the details. Thanks for all you do Joy!!!

I agree. I will wait to see what HO offers. I love your newsletter service tied in with icontact. Although I need to cut my budget, I have been holding on both services as the value is worth it.

I'll be honest ... I've not yet paid to use your service ... months that I have not had it free I have made my own. It's been a goal of mine ... just not now.THAT SAID .... I LOVE your newsletter and am NOT sure I'll be loving the one HO puts out. I am not impressed with their cookie-cutter, customer-connection e-mails. I like something more personal, and that is what you provide. I also don't want to give away certain information and like that I can change yours. Months when I didn't have a host worth "honoring" as host of the month I used to promote whatever special I was offering.

PampChefJoy said:
So the new HO offerings have got me thinking... if you don't need me to write newsletters anymore, what else can I do for you to add value to your business? What do you need/want help with? Postcards, stickers, other designs? Custom Facebook and Twitter page setup assistance? Other administrative type of help? Director/Cluster newsletter or FB group setup? Executives & up - website setup?

Joy, this may seem like a strange question I suppose I am a little out of the loop on the this one. What exactly is it that you offer? I know my director does a tasty tidbits newsletter. Does she get that from you? Could I then get it and how much does it cost to subscribe? I would love to send out a newsletter to my customers on my e-mail list. Thanks for any and all explanations. :thumbup:

punkie1019 said:
Joy, this may seem like a strange question I suppose I am a little out of the loop on the this one. What exactly is it that you offer? I know my director does a tasty tidbits newsletter. Does she get that from you? Could I then get it and how much does it cost to subscribe? I would love to send out a newsletter to my customers on my e-mail list. Thanks for any and all explanations. :thumbup:

You can get all the details and request a sample on Joy's website: http://www.tastytidbits.net

Thank you Noora I actually just found it.

Keep the suggestions coming everyone! I am working on my business plan and would love any and all ideas so I can go forth with a clear vision. I want to be "useful" to you, so let me know what you need!

I love the idea of various postcards that we can either print ourselves or upload to Vista. I use your one for the 'dates to remember' with the chef hat character. I wanted to make various ones like that with the cute little guy but just haven't gotten the chance nor know the specs for vista. Your upload did all the work for me. Merrill has a lot for leaders that I really like (and they are simple) but I hate supporting Merrill as they are a cash cow raking in the dough on us.

I would love a better version of the mini-catty invitation labels (does that make sense?). The HO version is nice, but there's no way to personalize it - such as stating it's a Chocolate Bliss show, or the special you're offering, which is only available through you, etc. I love the auto-fill feature, and am not savvy enough to create my own (besides, if someone already knows how to this, why should I spend time reinventing that wheel?!). Like everyone else, I'm on a wait-and-see mode for the HO newsletter. I also don't like cookie cutter versions, and my first thought was "I won't leave Joy." The fact they'll have tracking tool is great, but it didn't even occur to me, and Noora is right, iContact has white label agreements with the major e-mail service providers - which PC does not, so there may be a real spam issue here, especially for those consultants with thousands of contacts.

I also am not impressed with what Vista has for "free" business cards ... NONE even come close to a cheffer theme unless they're over-priced premium. I've been printing my own, which is a waste of printer ink. I know you're not a printer by trade, but maybe something along those lines would help.

I'd love a weekly team newsletter...upcoming promos and specials, along with tips for the 3-2-1 concept.

Postcards would rock...both for customers and teams.

Joy- I LOVE your newsletters and completely agree that we need to wait to see what HO has to offer. I do not like that they have to be sent from PWS as I do not use that for my contacts. I also think that it would be neat to have postcards etc also and a Team Newsletter would be AWESOME!!!! Just something to keep veryone in the loop! I am a need to know person and anything that I can use to keep others in the know is great!!!! Thanks again for all that you do! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!

I personally will NOT use the newsletter until I know that

1) all the little ka-fartsky glitches are taken care of
2) they solve the issue of not being white listed with various email servers
3) people actually GET them, and they don't wind up in cyber-space with the emails that are also sent out from our websites.

Not too worry at this point. I know they mean well back there in Chicago but they are famous for putting the cart before the horse. I am still waiting for them to correct the reminder emails not coming from US instead of the hostess--i have spoken to Joe in tech support several times and sent him several screen shots of reminder emails that have MY name on them, and it's been almost 2 years and they haven't fixed it, so at this point there is no way I would trust them with my customer newsletter.

Thanks! I love the term "ka-fartsky"... I've never heard that before... might have to add it to my vocabulary.

I had another subscriber who said much the same thing - that if HO got it right right off the bat, that she'd keel over from the shock.

Still, it's a good time for me to take a good hard look at improving the business. I've been doing this now for 5 years (wow - and to think it was just a whim when I first started), and it's time for a freshening up!

Joy, I LOVE your newsletters and would also like to see an email I can send to my team. I only ever have 2 or 3 team members but would like to stay "in front" of them too

A team newsletter would be fabulous....I create one every week....in my mind! Sometimes it goes out monthly but one I could get out there every week (or even every other week) would be great.

And I love stickers, I've seen other sites and like the options: Bring a friend, get a gift/ RSVP/ Thanks for your order, keep this receipt.

Thanks!

Melissa78 said:
I love the idea of various postcards that we can either print ourselves or upload to Vista. I use your one for the 'dates to remember' with the chef hat character. I wanted to make various ones like that with the cute little guy but just haven't gotten the chance nor know the specs for vista. Your upload did all the work for me. Merrill has a lot for leaders that I really like (and they are simple) but I hate supporting Merrill as they are a cash cow raking in the dough on us.

What about e-cards with a PC focus?

Marghi

What are the next steps for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The first step is to choose a date and invite your friends and family. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to plan the menu and select any desired products for your guests to purchase. On the day of the party, your consultant will lead a fun and interactive cooking demonstration, and you and your guests can enjoy delicious food and learn about Pampered Chef products.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either join through a current consultant or apply online. Once you complete the application process and purchase a starter kit, you will have access to training and support to help you start your own successful business.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products, learn new cooking skills, and connect with friends and family. As a host, you can also receive special discounts and exclusive offers from Pampered Chef.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants near you will be displayed.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within one year for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies