• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did my first 90 days with PC go and what's next for my business?

In summary, Annabel has been very busy since she started her business, and she is grateful for all the support she has received. She has turned in a cat show, earned a $1500 SAT level, and ordered supplies. She is also praying for good sleep and health for her family.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Well, life has been crazy busy (as for most of us, and Janet in particular!) but I wanted to give a quick up-date.

Monday was my 90th day, and I managed to turn in a cat. show for my dentists office, along with an order from my neighbour (who I LOVE) and so I just squeaked in to hit $5000 in comm. sales in 90 days - so I got an extra $150 in PC$. Which brings my total PC$ for my first 90 days to...

... $750!!!

I had 14 shows, which isn't too bad considering I was away alot and had at least 3 hosts change dates at short enough notice that I couldn't book their old dates. I also had ALOT of help from friends and family getting shows. Oh, and in June I earned the $1500 SAT level and got the pumkpin dish for July. I have to admit that getting bookings has been a bit challenging, and like many of you I need to get on the phone more (especially after getting machines...).

Yesterday I got my (first) 90 KE order - how awesome, I spent $205 and got SO MUCH STUFF!! I also spent alot on supplies though, and some samples. My kitchen needs major re-organisation to fit all my new stuff! Oh, and today I am going to get my 12" exec skillet that I got for 60% off - woo-hoo!! I decided to use some of my hard earned commission to get that, and the knife set at 60% in August.

And talking of commission - yesterday DH and I just ordered a lap-top for me to use at shows, although we will use it alot for other things too (our old one is 10yrs old and just about completely obsolete). After those splurges I will be using my commission to pay off our car loan faster, which I am also very excited about.

And on a non-PC note, my DD is doing way better at Kindergarten - finally last week on Thursday she got on the school bus with no tears - thanks for all your prayers (and thanks Kacey for asking :)). She still varies between seeming to really enjoy it, and saying she doesn't want to go though. Yesterday was my DS's first day of pre-school (another mile-stone!) and she came too (he goes pm, her K is am) and I think she was a bit sad that she doesn't go there anymore. DS had fun, I don't think we will have any problems with him adjusting, especially as his teacher is DD's old one, who he has met tons of times.

And finally, a quick prayer request for all of us to get some good sleep and get healthy! Abbie is getting over a cold, Luke is in the middle of a heavy cold, and Chloe has just got it too and is really stuffed up. She has been waking in the night because she can't suck her thumb to self sooth!! The older kids were up in the night alot because of a storm Monday night and then woke up really early, and both seem so tired. Not a good combination for school (with their colds). I really don't want either of them to have to miss any school, Luke because he is just starting, and Abbie, because I think it will set her back for liking kindergarten if she gets to be home for a few days. Alsp please pray that she will start to really like kindergarten and make some good friends there. Thanks so much!!

Sorry this is so long, and thanks for all of your help and support getting me this far with my business! I so wish I could meet you all in person!

Last edited:
Annabel, has it really only been 90 days?! Wow, you have made quite an impact on CS for such a newbie!!

Praise the Lord for blessing you with such an awesome start to your business. I pray that He keeps blessing you with success, and shows you how to use the business to glorify His name.

Prayers, also, for your family to return and remain in good health!

Oh, and I look forward to meeting you in person at the next NC!!!

Thanks Sarah. I'm not sure of how much of an impact I've made here... I can only hope that it's been a good one! And as for being a newbie, I was here on CS for quite a long time before I actually signed!! I got a huge head start by getting so much info and help here while I prepared to start my business (I had extra stuff going on in April and May so it made sense to wait, even though I knew way before that I was going to sign).

Thanks for your prayers, and I hope I can be at NC to meet you too! :)

Got to run, I have so much to get done tonight...

I love having you here! You are a breath of fresh air.

I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished....and I look forward to the day when we can meet in person!

Congrats on a fantastic 90 days!

AnnieBee said:
Well, life has been crazy busy (as for most of us, and Janet in particular!) but I wanted to give a quick up-date.

Monday was my 90th day, and I managed to turn in a cat. show for my dentists office, along with an order from my neighbour (who I LOVE) and so I just squeaked in to hit $5000 in comm. sales in 90 days - so I got an extra $150 in PC$. Which brings my total PC$ for my first 90 days to...

... $750!!!

I had 14 shows, which isn't too bad considering I was away alot and had at least 3 hosts change dates at short enough notice that I couldn't book their old dates. I also had ALOT of help from friends and family getting shows. Oh, and in June I earned the $1500 SAT level and got the pumkpin dish for July. I have to admit that getting bookings has been a bit challenging, and like many of you I need to get on the phone more (especially after getting machines...).

Yesterday I got my (first) 90 KE order - how awesome, I spent $205 and got SO MUCH STUFF!! I also spent alot on supplies though, and some samples. My kitchen needs major re-organisation to fit all my new stuff! Oh, and today I am going to get my 12" exec skillet that I got for 60% off - woo-hoo!! I decided to use some of my hard earned commission to get that, and the knife set at 60% in August.

And talking of commission - yesterday DH and I just ordered a lap-top for me to use at shows, although we will use it alot for other things too (our old one is 10yrs old and just about completely obsolete). After those splurges I will be using my commission to pay off our car loan faster, which I am also very excited about.

And on a non-PC note, my DD is doing way better at Kindergarten - finally last week on Thursday she got on the school bus with no tears - thanks for all your prayers (and thanks Kacey for asking :)). She still varies between seeming to really enjoy it, and saying she doesn't want to go though. Yesterday was my DS's first day of pre-school (another mile-stone!) and she came too (he goes pm, her K is am) and I think she was a bit sad that she doesn't go there anymore. DS had fun, I don't think we will have any problems with him adjusting, especially as his teacher is DD's old one, who he has met tons of times.

And finally, a quick prayer request for all of us to get some good sleep and get healthy! Abbie is getting over a cold, Luke is in the middle of a heavy cold, and Chloe has just got it too and is really stuffed up. She has been waking in the night because she can't suck her thumb to self sooth!! The older kids were up in the night alot because of a storm Monday night and then woke up really early, and both seem so tired. Not a good combination for school (with their colds). I really don't want either of them to have to miss any school, Luke because he is just starting, and Abbie, because I think it will set her back for liking kindergarten if she gets to be home for a few days. Alsp please pray that she will start to really like kindergarten and make some good friends there. Thanks so much!!

Sorry this is so long, and thanks for all of your help and support getting me this far with my business! I so wish I could meet you all in person!

Congratulations! That is a fantastic 90 days and you are off to an awesome start. You should be very proud! I hope you keep the momentum going!

Awesome job. Keep it up and you will continue to be a WAHOO consultant!

I hope your family stays well also.

Congratulations on your AMAZING success Annabel! WAHOO for you!

Wow Annie, that is just AWESOME, you should be so proud of yourself! Congrats!

Woo Hoo Annie!!!! Congratulations on a great start. Keep up the momentum.

AnnieBee, you are doing great! Keep that enthusiasm.

Congratulations Annie! What a great start in PC...I know you worked really hard. Keep it up and you won't know what to do with all the stuff you earn for free. :)Prayers being sent your way for peaceful school mornings and good rest.

What is the purpose of the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program?

The purpose of the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program is to help consultants track their progress and set goals for their business in a 90-day period. It also offers additional incentives and rewards for achieving certain milestones.

How do I participate in the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program?

All consultants automatically participate in the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program when they sign up with Pampered Chef. However, they must actively track their progress and submit their updates in order to receive rewards and incentives.

What are the rewards and incentives for participating in the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program?

The rewards and incentives for the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program vary depending on the consultant's progress and achievements. They may include bonuses, free products, and exclusive training opportunities.

Can I participate in the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program more than once?

Yes, consultants can participate in the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program multiple times. Each 90-day period is considered a new cycle and consultants can continue to set new goals and track their progress for each cycle.

Is there a deadline for submitting updates for the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program?

Yes, all updates must be submitted by the designated deadline for each cycle of the "My 90 Day Update, and More..." program. Consult the program's guidelines for specific deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
quiverfull7