• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Crush My Sales Goals in Just 90 Days? Find Out Here!

Sure you are. lolAt least, I'm not making license plates....and how many hours did you say you are spending in the 'tank'??:) :p :eek:Way to go Gina! Wow!When I finished my 90 days, I still had 120 hours of community service to perform.
ginamkiely
ok, so my 90 days are over and some people asked me to post all the stuff I got during that time. Here it is....

Total commissionable sales: $6279.80
Commission: $1496.50
Shows: 4 Catalog shows, 3 Cooking shows
PC Bucks: $600
Total free products: $679 worth of products for only $84.00
Earned products: $200 worth of Fall sell-a-thon products
Total commission and products: $2891.50
Amount of pride earned: PRICELESS! lol

I just love this job, it's the best thing I ever could have done. I'm now hoping to make $15,000 in sales by the beginning of February.. THE LATEST! :D

Awesome Gina! Congratulations on a great start...keep it going!

You need to post that on your web-site if you have one!!! Potential recruits would LOVE to see those kind of stats!

Christ Follower said:
You need to post that on your web-site if you have one!!! Potential recruits would LOVE to see those kind of stats!

i will, thanks. i have my 30 days up there i'll update it later.

:thumbup: That's great Gina!! :D

Awesome job - you kicked my butt up and down!

Christ Follower said:

oooohhhh! I never thought of doing that! That's a great idea, and I'll have to update my site!

Gina, Congratulations on the first of your many accomplishments with PC!!

Woohoo!! Great Job!!!

Christ Follower said:

I would have never thought to do this either.

Thanks everyone. I'm so excited. I love this job, did i mention that once or twice? lol

Way to go Gina!!

You are going to have a booming business!!

ginamkiely said:
ok, so my 90 days are over and some people asked me to post all the stuff I got during that time. Here it is....

Total commissionable sales: $6279.80
Commission: $1496.50
Shows: 4 Catalog shows, 3 Cooking shows
PC Bucks: $600
Total free products: $679 worth of products for only $84.00
Earned products: $200 worth of Fall sell-a-thon products
Total commission and products: $2891.50
Amount of pride earned: PRICELESS! lol

I just love this job, it's the best thing I ever could have done. I'm now hoping to make $15,000 in sales by the beginning of February.. THE LATEST! :D
Gina,
WAY TO GO!!! That's so impressive!! I love the idea someone had about putting this on your website if you have one. Matter of fact, maybe I'll put it up on MY website as an example of how awesome this new consultant reward program can be. Would you mind?

Have fun swimming in all those free products!!!! And commission $$$$!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Gina,
WAY TO GO!!! That's so impressive!! I love the idea someone had about putting this on your website if you have one. Matter of fact, maybe I'll put it up on MY website as an example of how awesome this new consultant reward program can be. Would you mind?

Have fun swimming in all those free products!!!! And commission $$$$!!:D

i absolutely do not mind. whatever helps people see how great PC is to it's consultants starting out. thanks! :D

Way to go! That is awesome:D

Way to go! I just shared your numbers w/my new recruit and she was excited. I'm also going to print it out and show the numbers at my show. I really think this will get people more interested!

Thanks and congrats!

When I finished my 90 days, I still had 120 hours of community service to perform.Of course, I didn't! It's just a joke.

It took you a while to say it was a joke KG - are you sure:)???

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When I finished my 90 days, I still had 120 hours of community service to perform....Of course, I didn't! It's just a joke.
...and how many hours did you say you are spending in the 'tank'??:) :p :eek:

Way to go Gina! Wow!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When I finished my 90 days, I still had 120 hours of community service to perform.

Of course, I didn't! It's just a joke.

Sure you are. lol

At least, I'm not making license plates.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
At least, I'm not making license plates.

well if you do decide to make liscense plates can i get one that says PameredChef, that would be nice advertising. LOL

KG's wife's plate is cool. It's a vanity, um... personalized plate for her MK business. :)

Related to Did I Crush My Sales Goals in Just 90 Days? Find Out Here!

1. What happens at the end of my 90 days with Pampered Chef?

At the end of your 90 days, you will have the option to renew your contract and continue as an active consultant, or you can choose to leave the company. If you decide to renew, you will be able to access all the tools and resources available to our consultants.

2. Can I extend my 90 days with Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer extensions for the 90 days period. However, if you need more time to build your business, you can reach out to your mentor for guidance and support. They can provide you with tips and strategies to help you reach your goals.

3. What if I don't meet my sales goals during my 90 days?

While we encourage all of our consultants to strive for success, we understand that things don't always go as planned. If you don't meet your sales goals during your 90 days, you will have the option to renew your contract and continue as an active consultant. We also recommend reaching out to your mentor for support and guidance to help you achieve your goals.

4. Can I still earn rewards and incentives during my 90 days?

Yes, you are eligible to earn rewards and incentives during your 90 days with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the requirements and deadlines for each incentive, you will receive the rewards as stated in the program.

5. What happens if I decide to leave Pampered Chef after my 90 days?

If you decide to leave the company after your 90 days, you will no longer have access to the consultant tools and resources. However, you can always come back and rejoin the Pampered Chef family at any time. We also recommend staying connected with your mentor and fellow consultants for continued support and guidance in your business journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
merego
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies