• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Believe 90 Days Is Over...

In summary, the author has signed on to CS and is celebrating having completed 90 days. They have a catalog show open that was supposed to close today, but they only made $60-70 in sales. They are not sad though as they earned wonderful mid-season products and are looking forward to the end of May and beginning of June.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I signed on 2/7 and my 90 days is over tomorrow 5/14. My how time flies. I had a catalog show open that was supposed to close today to be my 8th show, but she only had $60-70 in sales (she didn't have payment yet) and I'm not willing to spend $150 to earn $50 more dollars, so I've ended my 90 days (unless there is some miracle in the next 24 hours of someone placing a BIG order), with $150 PC dollars.

I'm not sad though, I earned wonderful mid-season products and am happy doing this. The last 3-4 weeks have been a lull, but I have 2 shows for the end of May and 3-4 shaping up for June...not bad for a hobbyist.

Thanks to all so far for the information I have found here and it has been fun sharing what I have learned over the years as an educated consumer. :)

Congrats on your 90 days!

only 90 days! And look at how many posts you have on here!:eek: :D
I am trippin out!:rolleyes: :D ;)
Well I hope you get a big order in so that you can get what you're hoping for!
Good luck! ;)

Congrats on you 90 days! And wow I'm impressed too at how many posts you have, no wonder why I thought you were some old PC veteran (your on here alot)! Hee-hee!

I joined CS about a month before I joined PC - helped make my decision after "possibly" becoming a consultant for YEARS...I may have set a record on that one!

Yeah, I come visit a lot...I hope that's not a bad thing...

At least I'm not on as much as Gillian...he-he.

Hmm...maybe I should order Ann's post slut shirt????

Well, couldn't wear that at camp...my husband works at a Christian camp...

janetupnorth said:
I joined CS about a month before I joined PC - helped make my decision after "possibly" becoming a consultant for YEARS...I may have set a record on that one!

Yeah, I come visit a lot...I hope that's not a bad thing...

At least I'm not on as much as Gillian...he-he.
Me too, I was on CS as I was finding info on TPC (to research and ask a million ??? to CS veterans on here 3 months before I signed on)! If not for CS I don't think I would have become part of TPC family!:rolleyes:

Ofcourse it's not a bad thing to be on here, you're learning and sharing info!

Related to I Can't Believe 90 Days Is Over...

1. How do I know if I completed the "I Can't Believe 90 Days Is Over..." challenge?

To complete the challenge, you must have attended all 12 virtual cooking classes and submitted a photo of each recipe made during the 90 days. Once these requirements are met, you will receive a completion certificate via email.

2. Can I still participate if I miss a virtual cooking class?

Yes, you can still participate in the challenge even if you miss a virtual cooking class. However, you will need to watch the recording of the class and submit a photo of the recipe made to count towards completing the challenge.

3. Are there any rewards for completing the "I Can't Believe 90 Days Is Over..." challenge?

Yes, participants who successfully complete the challenge will receive a completion certificate, a special gift from Pampered Chef, and the chance to win a grand prize of $500 in Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use my own ingredients for the recipes in the challenge?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own ingredients for the recipes in the challenge. However, for the best results and to fully experience the Pampered Chef products, we recommend using the ingredients listed in the recipe.

5. Is there a fee to participate in the "I Can't Believe 90 Days Is Over..." challenge?

No, there is no fee to participate in the challenge. It is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. However, you will need to purchase your own ingredients for the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD