• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my last two shows showing up as completed in 90 days instead of 30?

In summary, My first 30 days where up on March 5th. I submitted my last 2 of 4 shows on March 4th. I just tracked my progress and it is saying I did the last two shows in my 90 days not in 30 days! When I click on tracking info it has it right.
NMmommy
My first 30 days where up on March 5th. I submitted my last 2 of 4 shows on March 4th. I just tracked my progress and it is saying I did the last two shows in my 90 days not in 30 days! When I click on tracking info it has it right. What is going on? Is this normal? Could it be because the shows are still in recieved status?

I think the HO computers are seriously overloaded. I'd check again in a few days.

Okay! I am about to panic! I want my $200 in PD!!!!!!

Shannon, if you're really concerned, call Field Services and double check.

I think I will just to be on the safe side. I want to make sure it went right. My 30 days was the 5th. I submitted the shows on the 4th. I had them both on the 28th.

Submitted:D
NMmommy said:
I think I will just to be on the safe side. I want to make sure it went right. My 30 days was the 5th. I submitted the shows on the 4th. I had them both on the 28th.

It doesn't matter if it's in receiving status for like 3 weeks, or 3 years as long as you submit it and have a record of when you submitted it, it will count for your 30 days.
GET ON THE PHONE and call HO to verify and make sure they get it right. You don't want to miss out on your FREE stuff.

Debbie :D

Well they sent me into tears!! I called Tech support. I had no clue who to talk to. The guy kept telling me I started on Jan 30. I kept telling him no all my paperwork said my first 30 days was up March 5! He kept saying does Jan 30 ring a bell. I was like yeah that is the day my kit shipped. I did not get it until the 2nd. He transfered me. The next lady was really nice, but could not help me. I was out with my son and I just looked and it has all been fixed. I was so upset. I don't know what the deal was with the first guy. I am glad I called.

Glad it all worked out. I'm sorry you had a tough time getting there, though.

NMmommy said:
Well they sent me into tears!! I called Tech support. I had no clue who to talk to. The guy kept telling me I started on Jan 30. I kept telling him no all my paperwork said my first 30 days was up March 5! He kept saying does Jan 30 ring a bell. I was like yeah that is the day my kit shipped. I did not get it until the 2nd. He transfered me. The next lady was really nice, but could not help me. I was out with my son and I just looked and it has all been fixed. I was so upset. I don't know what the deal was with the first guy. I am glad I called.

Thats cause he was tech support. Next time talk to some one in HO or talk with your director she has all the info too and could probably help you a little better.

Sorry you had such a tough time on the dates.....!

But CONGRATULATIONS on completing your first month and getting those PC $$:D :D :D

My director is out of town or I would have called her first!

We just went through this with my new recruit- the 30 days starts from the day you recieve your kit.

You recieved it on the 2nd- so you had 26 days in Feb and 4 days in March. Call and talk to someone in the solution center. Fight them tooth and nail because they have the fedex tracking number showing what day you got your kit...

Related to Why are my last two shows showing up as completed in 90 days instead of 30?

What is "I Am Really Confused on This"?

"I Am Really Confused on This" is a common phrase used by customers who are having difficulty understanding a particular product or recipe. It is a way of expressing confusion and seeking further clarification.

What can I do if I am confused about a Pampered Chef product?

If you are confused about a Pampered Chef product, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They are trained to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the information you need to understand the product better.

Is there a customer service number I can call for help with "I Am Really Confused on This"?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a customer service number that you can call for help with any questions or concerns you may have about our products. You can find the number on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I return a product if I am confused about how to use it?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows you to return a product within 1 year of purchase if you are not completely satisfied with it. This includes if you are confused about how to use the product.

Where can I find more information about "I Am Really Confused on This"?

You can find more information about "I Am Really Confused on This" by checking out our website, browsing our product pages, or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We also have a variety of resources, such as cooking videos and recipes, that can help you better understand our products and how to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima