• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Gotta Celebrate a Little:it's My 30Th Day!

It seems like you're off to a great start with your business, thanks to the support of Chef Success. Keep up the great work and enjoy spending your PC bucks! In summary, the speaker is celebrating their success in their Pampered Chef business, having already submitted their 4th show and making $1250 in sales. They thank the community for their support and remind themselves not to take on too much too fast. They also clarify that their birthday is not coming up, but they are still excited about their success and having fun.
BlueMoon
...and I submitted my 4th show last night, 1250 the day before. woohoo!!!

Maybe I'm not setting the world on fire, but I was beginning to worry. Now my October calendar is full (woohoo!) I have two in Nov, one in Dec, and 3 catalog shows. (woohoo, woohoo!)

Now, I really can't take the credit for this: You guys are the best, and I could never have done this without Chef Success!

thank you so much for all your generosity!

Congratulations!! You're off to a great start!

Congrats! That's AWESOME!!!!!

And you know- you don't HAVE to set the world on fire. This is YOUR business and you make it do what you want it to do- not what you feel obligated to make it do!

They say it's your birthday? Happy birthday to you!And how AWESOME to have a $1,000 show under your belt this soon!

YEA Marghi! I KNEW you'd do great!

Wooohoooo - great job!!!

I had to stop and think..... you've been around so long I didn't realize you were really so new.
Congrats on 1250 in less than 30 days!!!!! You're off to a great start!

Intrepid_Chef said:
They say it's your birthday? Happy birthday to you!And how AWESOME to have a $1,000 show under your belt this soon!
OOOPS--sorry, I see how my wording made you think that, but no, the cumulative total was 1250 on day 29.I'm totally thrilled, and amazed by the sales at some of the shows.... I'm really flying by the seat of my pants.

Thanks so much. You have all been so supportive--here at CS, on the phone, email, and facebook.

(And thanks for the reminder that I don't have to set the world on fire....I have to be careful not to take on too much too fast, I can overwhelm myself.)

BUT--I am having So Much Fun!!!!

Congrats! It's a great start. Enjoy your PC$! ;)I misread the title and thought you were saying it was your 30th BIRTHDAY! LOLI was mad at FB for not telling me that!!!

Congratulations! It's such a great feeling to accomplish that! You did great and it seems you're keeping up the momentum and are off to a fantastic start! Enjoy spending the PC bucks! :D

I thought so too! And $1250 after 30 days ain't too shabby neither!

Congratulations!

1. What types of products do you offer for a 30th birthday celebration?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for celebrating a 30th birthday. Our most popular items include our cake pans, baking tools, and serving dishes. We also have a selection of party decorations and themed kitchen gadgets that are sure to add some fun to your celebration.

2. Can I customize any of your products for a 30th birthday?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized or customized for a 30th birthday celebration. We offer engraving services for our cake servers and can add special messages or names to our serving platters. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will do our best to make it happen!

3. Do you have any recipe ideas for a 30th birthday party?

Absolutely! Our website and catalog are full of delicious recipes that are perfect for a 30th birthday celebration. We have everything from appetizers and cocktails to main dishes and desserts. You can also check out our blog for even more recipe inspiration.

4. Can I purchase a gift for someone else's 30th birthday from Pampered Chef?

Of course! We have a wide selection of gifts that would be perfect for a 30th birthday. From our popular kitchen gadgets to our high-quality cookware, there is something for everyone. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef gift card so the recipient can choose their own gift.

5. How long will it take to receive my order for a 30th birthday celebration?

We strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping can take an additional 3-5 business days, so we recommend placing your order at least a week in advance to ensure timely delivery for your 30th birthday celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies