• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Success: Achieving Goals and Earning Rewards in Just 30 Days!

In summary, In order to receive the $75 kit credit back, you needed to have 4 shows and $1250 in sales. As of today, you have 3 shows and $1140 in sales. You are only $40 away from meeting the requirements, so keep up the good work!
Yakmama
So I am a new consultant, and my 30th day is Oct. 6. I needed to have 4 shows and $1250 in sales to get $75 kit credit back, plus $200 PC. Guess what I have as of today:3 shows
$1140 in salesARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE**
I DID IT!!! I emailed and called a bunch of people and got in that last show. I am only $40 away from it being an official "show"- but I'm sure I can have it by tomorrow night!
Yay!
Thanks for all of the tips and support!

Last edited:
See if you can put together a quick catalog show with your as the host. Talk to everyone and show them the catalog. You could finish before your deadline and be totally amazed at what you can do when you put your mind to it. All I can say is look at what you have already done! You can do it!!!!!

talk to co-workers.. about a catalog show... if they do it bring in a dessert for them.. :)

First off, you already have half your kit cost coming back to you. That was just $1000 in sales. Second, ask everyone you know if they need stuff for their holiday kitchen and table or for gifts. Third, offer a FREE, limited edition pumpkin dish with a $60 order! Just get on the phone - you have 3 days and I've done it before! In fact, I did a $1300 catalog show in 3 days so I wouldn't lose my directorship. Fourth, set aside a specific time block for this and don't do anything else!

Make a few phone calls and you can do it!

Get on the phone ~

ASK ~

And you shall receive!

People WANT to help others...

YOU CAN DO IT!

!

block out the time, and keep going until you get there! you're doing great

Good luck and let us know if you were able to get that 4th show in!

Update in OP

I knew you could do it!!!! WooHoo!!!! Great job and keep it up.

Related to New Consultant Success: Achieving Goals and Earning Rewards in Just 30 Days!

What is "soClose It Hurts!!!!"?

"soClose It Hurts!!!!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and food prep easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "soClose It Hurts!!!!" line?

The "soClose It Hurts!!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, peelers, graters, and more.

Are "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend checking the product packaging or instructions to be sure.

Do "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products in stores?

Currently, "soClose It Hurts!!!!" products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on our official website. We do not sell our products in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chelynn
Replies
Views
jrb0328