• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Experience so Far in 12 Days! Caution Long!

In summary, you have had a few problems with your PC products. HO has been quick to take care of the issues.
Stephanie Fisher
I just signed up with PC on Feb 22 and here has been my experience so far. I get my kit and I start showing my husband first thing he does is see that most things were made in China or Taiwan so he tells me as a joke that all this stuff was made by poor little kids in sweat shops, we had a good laugh cause we know it's not true! But he really liked the Batter Bowl cause he likes to cook pancakes. He lifts the lid and the lid cracked around the edge of it so now the lid is loose and wont stay on. Then later that night I started using my Large Bar Pan cause I want to get it seasoned before I start showing it. I cooked french fries and pork chops on it. 2 hrs later I start washing it under hot water and start scraping away with the Nylon Scraper and the whole corner of the bar pan split! My husband didn't have much faith in PC after that but I told him "it's REALLY not that bad I SWEAR"! lol I called HO the next day told them I was sorry and I didn't mean to do it she told me to THROW AWAY what I had and they would send replacements to me. WOW! Throw away The Bar Pan is still usable woohoo I got a free Bar Pan! I thought they would want me to send them back. Anyway I have also put in a supply order and I am missing the Quikut Paring Knives. I called HO and they are rushing them to me. They are very quick to fix the wrong and I am happy with that with no questions asked. On a brighter side I finished ALL my training videos in one day so HO called me today and they are sending me a $25 GC for Merrill. :love:

Way cool! I mean not about the mishaps but the way HO handled things.. hopefully that's instilled your hubby with some confidence in PC...

Yikes---They are gr8 if there is a problem---You will probably go years without another---
Welcome -

I hope it has too! He knows of ALL the PC products I have been the best things ever put in our kitchen. I think mostly he was just teasing me but with all that happening it kinda makes you think. If he was a customer do you think he would have been back to buy more? Of course I got a REALLY good deal on the kit but if that was the few first things I had ever bought from PC and I paid full price with my hard earned money I don't think I would come back. BUT I have lots and I have NEVER EVER had a problem with any of it so a few small things like that wouldn't have kept me away from the quality you get. And HO handled it with no questions asked! How wonderful!

I know allot of people have mentioned problems with the lids on the batter bowls cracking.

wow, I have had my batter bowls, lg and sm for years and have not had any problems with that!

Sounds like you are off to a rough start, but I am sure it will be clear sailing from here!

I had a few problems at first, too, but I was impressed with how quickly HO took care of things. They still do for the most part.

Call back time was 2:44 or more. I chose to hold and someone picked up in about one minute.

I am right there with you. I am 3 weeks in to this and have had so many issues i cant even count.
I had my executive cookwear come with scratches on it, my kit missing product (cattys and cooling rack), my adjustment for cattys shipped and got old ones instead of new ones, my supply order was so messed up that I couldn't even figure it out, the replacement supply order was missing pairing knives, paperwork, and an order placed was missing an item.
Spoke with HO about the pans and she said to keep the one with a scratch and they will ship a new one. A supervisor calls me back a few hours later to say they need the pan afterall.. etc. etc.
Now they have been quick to correct their problems, but how many times can one persons stuff be messed up?
Hopefully they will get the kinks I have experienced worked out cause from what everone says, this is unusual and i am just unlucky.

So don't feel bad.

Yikes,ladies, sorry you have had this experience...it is not the norm, but so glad HO is correcting everything so promptly!

Well my new dilema now is.....I called HO about the Quikut Paring Knives that they shorted me on my supply order. The lady on the phone said she was sorry and that she would rush them out right away. Well the package did get here really quick, but when I opened it up it was SB cookbook not my knives. WHATS GOING ON THERE! grrr so I am gonna call again & hopefully I will get my knives this time 3rd times a charm huh!

good luck. I just my readjustment yesterday and it was wrong again. I spoke with a supervisor and she is sending me extra cattys to make it up to me

What is the 12 Days experience with Pampered Chef?

The 12 Days experience with Pampered Chef is an opportunity for consultants to share their knowledge and love for cooking and kitchen tools with others. It is a chance to connect with customers, build relationships, and earn rewards for successful parties and sales.

What are the benefits of participating in the 12 Days experience?

Participating in the 12 Days experience offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards. It also allows consultants to expand their customer base, improve their sales skills, and have fun while doing so.

How long does the 12 Days experience last?

The 12 Days experience typically lasts for 12 days (hence the name), but the exact duration may vary depending on the consultant's schedule and availability. It is recommended to plan and schedule parties in advance to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience.

What is the role of a consultant during the 12 Days experience?

As a consultant, your role during the 12 Days experience is to host and organize parties, share your expertise and product knowledge with customers, and promote the Pampered Chef brand. You will also be responsible for collecting and submitting orders and providing exceptional customer service.

How can I maximize my success during the 12 Days experience?

To maximize your success during the 12 Days experience, it is essential to plan and prepare in advance, promote your parties and products, and engage with your customers. Building relationships and providing exceptional customer service can also contribute to a successful and enjoyable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • lacychef