• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1St Recruit Just Qualified!!!

In summary, "My 1st Recruit Just Qualified!!!" is a phrase used to celebrate successfully recruiting someone to join a team or organization. A recruit is considered qualified once they have completed all necessary training and met required goals. Having a qualified recruit can bring numerous benefits, and it is important to continue supporting and guiding them after they have qualified. To continue recruiting and qualifying more members, understanding requirements and qualifications, maintaining strong relationships, and utilizing effective recruitment strategies can be helpful.
Mel92504
Gold Member
WooHoo!!! I'm doing the happy dance right now:):sing:

My first recruit just qualified...& today is the end of her 30 days!!!!! I was a little worried because she hadn't done much in the beginning...but now she has submitted almost $1900 in just 3 shows!!!!!

I never realized just how exciting it was to have consultants under you...I am officially no longer "afraid" of recruiting!!!!

Congratulations!

Feels good to help someone else succeed, doesn't it?

That's so exciting! My recruits are all starting to submit shows...it's so awesome!

Yes it does!!! & I feel partly to blame for her not getting off strong...I was a little scared to call her & make her feel that I was pressuring her...but once I started coaching her a little bit she took right off!!!Now to just find the right balance!

What does "My 1st Recruit Just Qualified!!!" mean?

"My 1st Recruit Just Qualified!!!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have successfully recruited someone to join their team or organization. It is a celebratory statement indicating that the first person they recruited has now officially qualified or met the requirements to become a member.

How do I know if my recruit has qualified?

The specific qualifications for a recruit may vary depending on the organization or team. However, generally, a recruit is considered qualified once they have completed all necessary training, met any required sales or performance goals, and have been officially accepted as a member of the team or organization.

What are the benefits of having a qualified recruit?

Having a qualified recruit can bring numerous benefits to a team or organization. It can help increase productivity and sales, bring in fresh ideas and perspectives, and expand the reach and influence of the team. Additionally, having a qualified recruit can also bring a sense of accomplishment and motivation to the recruiter.

How can I support and help my recruit after they have qualified?

After your recruit has officially qualified, it is important to continue supporting and guiding them in their journey. This can include providing them with resources and training, introducing them to other team members, and being available to answer any questions or concerns they may have. It is also important to celebrate their success and recognize their achievements.

What can I do to continue recruiting and qualifying more members?

To continue recruiting and qualifying more members, it is important to have a clear understanding of the requirements and qualifications for joining the team or organization. Additionally, maintaining strong relationships with current members and providing a positive and supportive environment can also attract new recruits. Utilizing effective recruitment strategies and continuously promoting the benefits of joining can also help attract new members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • smilesarepriceless