• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting January Shows: Last Day in February?

Not sure where you are getting the 9th from....possibly something your director asks for or expects?Yeah, my director told me...must just be a thing of hers!
SilverCeladon
When is the last day in February I can submit a January show?

When can we start selling out of the new catalogs...I want to say March 1st but I could be wrong. I missed my cluster meeting this month...shoot!

Thanks!

You can start selling on March 1st.

SilverCeladon said:
When is the last day in February I can submit a January show?

When can we start selling out of the new catalogs...I want to say March 1st but I could be wrong. I missed my cluster meeting this month...shoot!

Thanks!

Feb 29th is the last day! But submit it by the 14th for double points!

Thanks everyone!

I could be reading that wrong, but I don't think you can submit January shows all month long during February. I thought the last day to submit orders for the previous month was the 9th of the next month. Follow?

ChefMoore said:
I could be reading that wrong, but I don't think you can submit January shows all month long during February. I thought the last day to submit orders for the previous month was the 9th of the next month. Follow?

Nope - you can submit them anytime during the following month....(there has been some discussion on whether you can submit them even further out than that - but that is the time-frame in which you are guaranteed the host/guest specials)

However - Lately there have been a lot of promotions where, in order to qualify for the promotion, you have to submit your shows by the 5th of the next month. For instance, for Sellathon, shows had to be held in November, and submitted by Dec. 5th.

Not sure where you are getting the 9th from....possibly something your director asks for or expects?

Yeah, my director told me...must just be a thing of hers! Sorry for the mix up!

Related to Submitting January Shows: Last Day in February?

1. How do I submit my January shows before the last day in February?

To submit your January shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. From there, you can select the shows you hosted in January and click on the "Submit Show" button. Follow the prompts to complete the submission process before the last day in February.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting January shows?

Yes, the last day to submit your January shows is the last day in February. It is important to submit your shows on time to ensure accurate tracking and credit for your sales and host rewards.

3. Can I still submit my January shows after the last day in February?

Unfortunately, no. The deadline for submitting January shows is the last day in February. Any shows submitted after this date will not be eligible for credit towards your sales and host rewards.

4. How do I track my show submissions for January?

You can track your show submissions by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Shows" section. There, you will see a list of all the shows you have hosted and their submission status. If a show has not been submitted yet, you can click on the "Submit Show" button to complete the submission process.

5. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting January shows?

If you miss the deadline for submitting January shows, you will not receive credit for those shows towards your sales and host rewards. It is important to submit your shows on time to ensure accurate tracking and credit for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
Replies
Views
Pam Moore