• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales & Recruiting Success in February | A 1st Grade Teacher's Journey

In summary, Sara started her own business in January and had successful sales until soccer season ended. She booked a full February and had 2 recruits.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
Hey!! Just wanted to share my good news!!!

Well to begin with, I am a 1st grade teacher and I am assistant girl's soccer coach at the local high school. I started my business last January. I have had consistent months every month, but no recruits... until soccer started, and my sales dwindled all the way down to $0 in January. I really think my director thought I was about to "fall off the wagon," but.... Now that soccer is over... Back in January when i was seeing an end in sight for soccer, I sat down and got on the phone! I booked a full February and here is how my month went:

$3000+ in sales
With...
2 recruits

I am so pumped up! This is why I love my business! I now have a soccerball in my Why Bag because it truly represents the flexibility of this business.

Thanks for all of your ideas and chatting... I love this place, and I love PC!!!!:love:

Congrats & yeah for promoting to FD!:D

What part of MS are you in? My sister lives in northern MS.

Wow that is great!

Congrats!!

Way to go!!! Congrats!

Good for you! I guess it further proves that getting on the phone really does work! Now, I just need to pick up that phone... :yuck:!!

kearstin said:
Good for you! I guess it further proves that getting on the phone really does work! Now, I just need to pick up that phone... :yuck:!!
I'm so with you !!!! This is me! That phone is so dang heavy!!!

Congrats to the original poster! I had 2 shows in February and sold over $2000.00! That made me very happy!

I am in Laurel... South Mississippi!

Hey Sara: I used to live in Taylorsville many years ago. MS is a great place to live. And Congratulations on doing so well in your business. Keep up the great work! :) :) :) :)

Congrats, Sara, that's awesome! Way to get on the phone - a good reminder to all of us! :)

1. How can I boost my sales in February as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to boost your sales in February is to take advantage of the holiday season, such as Valentine's Day. Offer special promotions or discounts on products that would make great gifts for loved ones. You can also focus on hosting virtual parties or events to reach a larger audience.

2. What are some tips for recruiting new team members in February?

One tip for recruiting in February is to reach out to teachers, like the 1st grade teacher in this article, who may have some extra time during their winter break to learn about the Pampered Chef opportunity. You can also offer incentives for new team members who sign up during this time, such as free products or a discounted starter kit.

3. How can I use social media to increase my sales and recruiting success in February?

Social media is a powerful tool for connecting with potential customers and team members. You can use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your products and share information about the Pampered Chef opportunity. Consider hosting a live cooking demonstration or Q&A session to engage with your audience and generate interest.

4. What are some ideas for themed parties or events to boost sales and recruiting in February?

Since February is the month of love, you can plan a virtual Galentine's Day party for your female customers and potential recruits. Another idea is to host a "heart-healthy" cooking party to showcase Pampered Chef products that can help people stick to their New Year's resolutions. You can also collaborate with other consultants to host a joint event, which can attract a larger audience.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused on my sales and recruiting goals during the busy month of February?

It's important to set realistic goals and break them down into smaller, manageable tasks. Make a plan and schedule your tasks for each day or week to stay on track. Also, remember to take breaks and recharge when needed. Surround yourself with a supportive team and utilize resources, like the one provided in this article, to stay motivated and inspired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Beverly M Hernandez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies