• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praise God! A New Grandson & Abundant Blessings in February!

In summary, Diane has had a great month with multiple blessings including a new grandson and 3 recruits. She is amazed at how good God is and encourages others to praise Him too.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am just always so amazed at God's blessings...He's so cool I shouldn't be surprised. February has been blessed with a gorgeous new grandson, my best month ever at over $7300 and 3 recruits in the last 3 days. I'm just so humbled and amazed. Please join my in praising God... He's just too cool!

That is amazing, Diane! Congrats to you and GO GOD! :)

WOW, that is beyond awesome Diane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, made me think of an older song..."God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me..."
"He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He's so good to me...":)

janetupnorth said:
BTW, made me think of an older song...

"God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me..."
"He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He answers prayer, He's so good to me..."

:)

Yes He is and yes He does!

Diane...that is so great! I am happy that God has been blessing your business so much (and your family with a healthy grandson!)

God IS so good!

You are so right! I can't believe what a blessing this business is in my life. I can't wait until I can get recruits. It will be in his time.

Yay God! :)

God is always good. Congratulations on a great month.

How awesome!

Fantastic Diane!! That's wonderful!! {{cheers}}!

Diane, that is WONDERFUL!:balloon:

Simply Fantastic!!!

Wow, Congrats to you! :)

That is AWESOME Diane!! I am so excited for you!! Thank you Jesus! :) :) :) :) :)

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Congrats to you !!! Awesome and blessed month!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

quiverfull7 said:
I am just always so amazed at God's blessings...He's so cool I shouldn't be surprised. February has been blessed with a gorgeous new grandson, my best month ever at over $7300 and 3 recruits in the last 3 days. I'm just so humbled and amazed. Please join my in praising God... He's just too cool!

Praise the Lord! What a truly amazing month for you, Diane! :) Way to go, and Whoo-hoo God!!!

Even better is the fact that He led 3 recruits to you! How cool is that???

Very happy for you, Diane!!

Thanks everyone... just thinking about it still astounds me. I told my family but I don't think they really "get it" ... you know...? I praise God for being able to come here and share my joy with each of you! Have a blessed weekend.

:angel: WOW! Congratulations on an incredible month:thumbup: & for giving God the glory:sing: Looks like you will be updating your siggy soon!!!:chef:

Praise the Lord! He's in the blessing business!! Thanks for sharing this!

Related to Praise God! A New Grandson & Abundant Blessings in February!

What is the significance of "Praise God!" in the title?

"Praise God!" is a common phrase used to express gratitude and thankfulness to God for blessings or good news. In this case, it is used to celebrate the arrival of a new grandson and the blessings that came with it.

When was the new grandson born?

The new grandson was born in February, which is also mentioned in the title. This month is often associated with love and abundance, making it a perfect time to welcome a new family member.

What can I expect to find in this collection?

This collection features a variety of products that are perfect for celebrating and pampering a new grandson. From personalized items to kitchen gadgets, there is something for every proud grandparent to enjoy.

Can I personalize any of the items in this collection?

Yes, many of the items in this collection can be personalized with the new grandson's name or birthdate. This adds a special touch and makes for a meaningful keepsake for both the grandparents and the new grandson.

Can I purchase this collection as a gift for someone else?

Absolutely! This collection is a great gift idea for any new grandparent or someone who has recently welcomed a grandson into their family. You can have it shipped directly to their address or have it delivered to you to give in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies
Views
quiverfull7