• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Customer Service Is the Best!!

In summary, the conversation shared a story about the exceptional customer service at Pampered Chef. A customer had purchased two stones at 60% off and after almost a year, contacted customer service because they had mold in them. After trying to clean them and an unsuccessful exchange, customer service agreed to ship out two new stones without requiring the old ones to be returned. The conversation also mentioned another customer who received a damaged product and had a similar positive experience with customer service. The conversation ended with speculation about what could have caused the mold in the stones. Overall, the conversation highlighted the great customer service at Pampered Chef.
c00p
Gold Member
:eek: (This is a little long, but had to share) I just wanted to tell folks that will understand and appreciate, that our customer service is absolutely the BEST! We've heard this before, so it's not new, but here's just how totally cool they are; I had a host from LAST February (07) that purchased 2 stones at the 60% off price. She contacted me in late March of last year because her stones had mold in them. I had NEVER heard of this before, so I contacted test kitchens and customer service. Test kitchens gave instructions as to how to clean (deep cleaning) and I sent onto customer. She tried it and it didn't work. So, she was going to exchange the stones because her husband was disgusted by them, etc., etc. She couldn't decide what to get, so about 3 weeks ago...been almost a year since first contact with customer service, she contacts me. She was ready to do the exchange. Customer service of course instructed her to return the stones to do the exchange. However, the cost to ship these 2 stones back would have been substantial because it was the Large Bar Pan AND the Cranberry Rectangular Baker. So, I told customer service to cancel the request due to shipping expenses. I ended up getting the stones from the host, tried to clean them myself and they are horrid. I've never seen anything like this before in my life. So, I contacted customer service again and told them we needed to revisit this claim. Told them about how I tried to clean them and that the cost to ship them back would be significant and felt it was an extraordinary cost that shouldn't have to be paid due to the horrid condition of these stones. ANYWAY - they emailed later that same day and said they would ship out 2 new stones asap. I got them 3 days later - and didn't have to send back in the old disgusting ones!!! How cool is that??!! :sing:

You mean she had the stones for almost a year before returning them? I wouldn't be able to stand them sitting in my cupboard that long without using them! Good thing they let you do it that way!

I guess she's just a procrastinater!! (sp?) But believe me, you wouldn't have wanted to have used THESE particular stones - they are simply gross!!

What an awesome story! I have to agree with you on how great our Customer Service is. One of my customers ordered a Deep Covered Baker in November, didn't open it until last week. The lid is misshapen and doesn't fit. I did an exchange and they asked for it back. I e-mailed HO and asked them if they'd be willing to send a call tag because of the cost (and this customer is an awesome customer), and they agreed. They shipped a new one the same day (she had it sitting on her door step when she got home from work the day after she called me) and they sent a tag right away.

Huge :thumbup: !

I know I wouldn't want the stones but to have them taking up cupboard space for the long, I would have returned them a long time ago.

wadesgirl said:
I know I wouldn't want the stones but to have them taking up cupboard space for the long, I would have returned them a long time ago.
Very true!! I was just so thrilled at customer service's response.

Gotta love GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! One of the big reasons why I LOVE this company. :chef: :love:

c00p said:
I guess she's just a procrastinater!! (sp?) But believe me, you wouldn't have wanted to have used THESE particular stones - they are simply gross!!

Anyone besides me wondering just what happened to these stones??? What caused all of the mold?:yuck:

I'm glad they handled it for her, but I'm a little bit wigged out that she let it get moldier in her cabinet for a year. :yuck: :yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
Anyone besides me wondering just what happened to these stones??? What caused all of the mold?:yuck:

I'm curious!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Oh, you and I are SOOOO on the same wavelength right now... :yuck:

Stones don't get moldy unless SOMETHING is left in them to get moldy. She had to have left food or water or something in them. :rolleyes:

Anway, AWESOME customer service Pampered Chef!!!!!!

Well I heard a story where a customers DH left dirty cookie sheets (metal) in the oven and she didn't know how long they had been in there sitting dirty! Gross!

She saysthat they got that way after the first time using them. Hard to know for sure though. But the mold is actually INSIDE of the stone material....it's not like I can scrape it off or anything. It's really gross and weird.

c00p said:
She saysthat they got that way after the first time using them. Hard to know for sure though. But the mold is actually INSIDE of the stone material....it's not like I can scrape it off or anything. It's really gross and weird.

Really odd...if I was HO, I'd want them back for a science experiment. :D

I would flip out if that happened to one of my stones. That's all I use. I don't have any sheet pans anymore. Maybe she did something to make it that way like, not cleaning it. Who knows. Gross.

c00p said:

c00p said:
Was it green or blue?

Did she use a green or blue "scratchie pad" on them? The color WILL rub off onto the stone and it looks horrible. It does NOT come off...ask me how I know!:blushing:

tabnat80 said:
I would flip out if that happened to one of my stones. That's all I use. I don't have any sheet pans anymore. Maybe she did something to make it that way like, not cleaning it. Who knows. Gross.

Hey! I have a source for some nice sheet pans, if you're interested!:D ;) :D

That is really weird. There shouldn't be any mold IN a stone, because the firing would kill the spores. How totally bizarre. But how awesome that cust. svc. resolved it satisfactorily!

On another note, I had a party delivered yesterday and the past host had ordered the 12-cup muffin pan. It had been placed at the bottom of the box (no bubble sheet underneath) and there were 5 other stones in the box and some other stuff. Well, it was literally cracked in half (made 2 6-cup stones, actually!). So, I called Customer Service and was told they would ship a new one and did not need the cracked one back. So, I guess I could keep it and have 2 6-cup muffin pans! lol On top of that, wait time on the phone was less than 10 minutes. woo hoo!

Tammy

KellyTheChef said:
Was it green or blue?

Did she use a green or blue "scratchie pad" on them? The color WILL rub off onto the stone and it looks horrible. It does NOT come off...ask me how I know!:blushing:

I melted a plastic bag on my stone and the color transferred over, too, so maybe it IS just a color thing? I can't see how the mold would be IN it. Weird, but again, thank goodness for the great support we get from HO.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Customers can return any unused, defective, or damaged products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Returns can be made in-store or by mail, and a proof of purchase is required.

How can I track my order from Pampered Chef?

To track your order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. There, you will find a list of all your recent orders and their current status. You can also contact customer service for assistance with tracking your order.

Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions?

Pampered Chef often has special promotions and discounts throughout the year. These can be found on our website or by signing up for our email newsletter. We also offer discounts for hosting virtual or in-person cooking parties with friends and family.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order is processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

What is the best way to contact Pampered Chef customer service?

You can contact Pampered Chef customer service by phone, email, or live chat. Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 11pm CST and Saturday from 9am to 6pm CST. You can also reach out to us on social media for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • doughmama