• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Dealing with an Unhappy Customer

In summary, the customer contacted the business because the new replacement blades she received did not fit her old model. The business contacted the customer's home office to see if they could order the replacement parts, but the customer said they did not have the old model. The business offered to buy the customer the replacement part back or sell it on the market place.
SLDOWDY1978
I had a customer last month ask if she can order 4 replacement v-blades for her mandoline. I ordered them I delivered them to her. Last night I get an email from her saying that they dont fit. She has the older model. I just called home office and you cant order older parts and I cant return them. WHAT DO I DO?? I thought I was doing some good customer service...:confused:

I guess I would buy them back and sell them on the market place???

I didnt know if I was allowed to do that. Just dont want to get in trouble. :)

Sandy

Why does she need four v-blades? I'm pretty sure I have a new set of the replacement blades here but just one of each...

she wanted 2 for her mother's and 2 for herself that way she always had a spare if anything happened. that is what she said anyway. just a perfect start to a perfect monday. LOL

You were doing good customer service and only doing what you thought was right, especially if she wanted replacement parts for her "mandoline" and called it that! The old model wasnt even called a mandoline. You were just following her instructions!

I would just tell her you are so sorry and didnt realize she had the older model. She should understand - dont beat yourself up over this!

well, if anyone needs a replacement blade...I HAVE 4!!! :)

I'll take one!

send me your address and ill send you one.

Next time the Ultimate Mandoline is a host special, make sure you contact her to see if she wants to upgrade to the new one! Too bad she didn't contact you sooner...it has a two-year warranty and we stopped selling it Aug. 31, 2006. If she'd returned it to TPC, she might have gotten a new one free. You might want to have her double-check her receipt and if it was still under warranty when you ordered the replacement part, contact HO again. Otherwise, just chalk it up to experience! I always make my guests describe the Food Chopper they bought from someone else before I order a replacement part for this very reason.

1. How do I handle an unhappy customer when I work for Pampered Chef?

When dealing with an unhappy customer, it is important to remain calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and try to understand their perspective. Offer a sincere apology and try to find a solution that will make them happy, whether it be a refund, replacement, or other resolution. Remember, customer satisfaction is our top priority at Pampered Chef.

2. What should I do if a customer is dissatisfied with a product?

If a customer is dissatisfied with a product, the first step is to apologize and ask for more information about their experience. This will help you understand the issue and find a solution. Offer to replace the product or provide a refund, and make sure to follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction.

3. How do I handle a customer who is upset about a delayed delivery?

In the event of a delayed delivery, it is important to communicate with the customer and keep them updated on the status of their order. Offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience and provide a timeline for when they can expect their package. If possible, offer a discount or other compensation for the delay.

4. What should I do if a customer is unhappy with the customer service they received?

If a customer is unhappy with the customer service they received, it is important to listen to their concerns and offer a sincere apology. Try to understand where the breakdown in communication or service occurred and offer a solution to make it right. It may also be helpful to provide additional training for team members to prevent similar issues in the future.

5. How can I prevent unhappy customers in the first place?

Prevention is key when it comes to dealing with unhappy customers. Make sure to provide clear and accurate information about products, shipping times, and customer service policies. Communicate effectively and promptly with customers to address any issues or concerns they may have. Regularly seek feedback from customers and use it to improve processes and products. Most importantly, always strive for exceptional customer service to ensure a positive experience for every customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • raebates