• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do with an Unpaid Order from a Flaky Customer?

I would try and call her and see if she is able to pay me now or if she needs more time.If she is your neighbor, why don't you go over there without the pan and ask her if she still wants it? If she doesn't have the money, tell her you don't either, so you have to send it back.
linojackie
I had enough orders to submit a show and I offered to order the host special for my friend/neighbor/customer/fellow DS consultant. Well, the order has been delivered, and she still hasn't paid for it. I don't have the extra $60 in my account, and PC is about to debit my card. I know it was not wise to order without payment, but I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. Now what do I do? I can't sell it on C.S, can I?

I would call your friend and tell her that you spotted her the money and now it is going to come out of your account so you need the money. If she is a friend then she will understand.

This happened to me once and therefore vowed I would never spot anyone the money for this reason.

Good Luck Jackie!

Or send it back and have them refund your debit card. tell your friend if she can't pay you now it will have to go back.

I agree with Nancy if she can't pay send it back.

Send it back to get your money back. Make you have enough in your account in the meantime to cover it so you don't overdraft!

The only problem is, the $60 isn't in there, so my bank will probably pay it, but theyll charge me $33 when they do.

linojackie said:
The only problem is, the $60 isn't in there, so my bank will probably pay it, but theyll charge me $33 when they do.

Grrrr...I would call her and tell her you need the money or else your account will bounce!

Tried to call and her cell is disconnected. She also ordered a plate caddy which she did pay for. She's not getting it until the skillet is paid for too.

If she is your neighbor, why don't you go over there without the pan and ask her if she still wants it? If she doesn't have the money, tell her you don't either, so you have to send it back.

1. How do I handle a flaky customer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, the best way to handle a flaky customer is to communicate openly and honestly with them. Reach out and ask if there are any issues or concerns that are causing them to be inconsistent. Offer to help find solutions or alternatives that may work better for them. It's also important to set clear expectations and boundaries, and stick to them.

2. What should I do if a flaky customer cancels or reschedules their party?

If a customer cancels or reschedules their party, be understanding and offer to help find a new date that works for them. If they cancel altogether, thank them for their interest and let them know that you are always available if they change their mind in the future. It's important to stay positive and not take cancellations personally.

3. How can I prevent a customer from being flaky?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent a customer from being flaky, there are some steps you can take to minimize the chances. Make sure to have clear and open communication with them, provide exceptional customer service, and follow up regularly. You can also offer incentives or rewards for consistent customers to encourage them to stay engaged.

4. How do I handle a flaky customer who owes me money?

If a customer owes you money, it's important to be professional and polite when addressing the issue. Reach out to them and remind them of the outstanding balance, and offer to work out a payment plan if needed. If the issue persists, you may need to involve your manager or the company's customer service department for further assistance.

5. How should I approach a flaky customer when asking for referrals?

When asking for referrals from a flaky customer, it's important to be understanding and not pushy. Let them know that referrals are a great way to support your business and show their appreciation for your products/services. If they are not comfortable providing referrals, respect their decision and thank them for their continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trps
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefJoyJ