• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Unpaid June Order - Need Advice

In summary, the host forgot the guest order and the guest is trying to get the order back because she needs the money. The host told the guest that she could send the order back, and if the guest still wanted it, she could re-order it. However, if the guest missed the deadline, the order would not be refunded.
pamperedape
I have a guest that hasn't paid me for a JUNE order! She came to my Open House, did an order, but askedme to hold off on placing it because she wanted to add to it. I did for as long as I could - I called her and called her (she's a friend) and left messages. Finally, I left one and said that I needed to submit my show and that I would submit her order as is and that she could always add to it later. I told her to call me if that was a problem.

SO, order comes in and I call her and tell her that I want to get it to her. Part of the truth to that is that we NEED our money! I have been on unpaid maternity leave since April and I won't get paid until the end of August. (I'm a teacher and go back to work in two weeks) We are at the end of our money and really need the money that I paid for her order.

I'm wondering if I can send the stuff back at this point? I must have called her twenty times since June. :(

You can send it back. Call HO and they will give you a reference #. If it's within 30 days they will send a call tag. Otherwise you will have to pay the shipping (unless you get a very kind operator - and it's not too far past the 30 day mark).

Thanks so much Beth! I'm going to call today.

I had a host that forgot a guest order and said she would send a check I ordered it with a different show and got it from that host after 3 weeks of leaving messages with host #1 my message was Not sure if you still wanted this order. I need to send it back if you don't want it which is fine so if I don't here from you by Wed I will do that It is not a problem. Thanks That night I got a call that she had cash for me, it worked.

What a good idea. Leave a deadline that works for you. If they miss the deadline, and still want the product you can just re order it.

Yeah, maybe I will do that since we are friends. Part of me is also hurt because we're both teachers and so we usually do things in the summer time. That's NOT why I want to send the order back though. It's the $$$. If I could talk to her, we're such good friends that I could just tell her we're low.

Now, something I just thought of - if I do send it back will they take some of my next comission??

pamperedape said:
Now, something I just thought of - if I do send it back will they take some of my next comission??
No. Commission and host benefits are not adjusted when things are returned.

Thank you. Whew!

If you are returning the whole order be sure they give the s/h back too usually they do but sometimes you have to remind them it is the entire order.

1. How can I track my June order and ensure it was not missed for payment?

To track your June order, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and visit the Order History section. Here, you can view all orders placed under your account, including the June order in question. If the order does not appear in your account, it may have been missed for payment and you should contact customer service for further assistance.

2. What can I do if my June order was not paid and it's past the payment due date?

If your June order was not paid and the payment due date has passed, you should contact customer service immediately. They will be able to look into the issue and provide further guidance on how to resolve it.

3. Can I still receive commission for my unpaid June order?

No, unfortunately, commission cannot be earned for unpaid orders. It is important to ensure all orders are paid for on time to receive commission for your sales.

4. I have already contacted customer service about my unpaid June order, but have not received a response. What should I do?

If you have already reached out to customer service but have not received a response, it is best to follow up with them again. You can also try reaching out through different channels, such as phone or social media, to ensure your issue is addressed.

5. Is there anything I can do to prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To avoid any issues with unpaid orders, it is important to keep track of your orders and make sure they are paid for on time. You can also set up automatic payments through your Pampered Chef account to ensure timely payments. Additionally, double check that all customer information and payment methods are correct to avoid any delays in payment processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies